Closer, and Closer we Go

Gaster P.O.V.

I try to dig out the bullet from my leg, but it's no use. All I'm doing is creating more pain in my leg, and making the wound more swollen. Besides, the more I try, the more I bleed out, and I'm already losing enough blood. I couldn't stand, since my leg will just give me pain. Hell, all I could do was sit against the wall and listen to the voices. That when I heard gunshots. I cover my non-existent ears to try and drown out the sound. I hate this.... Why can he just let go... I wonder as the gunshots stop. I lean my head against the wall and feel very very tired.... Makes sense I suppose... 

I didn't sleep ever since I was shot, scared that I might die in my sleep. But... sleep does sound like a good idea right now...

Not long after, my eyelids start closing.

.

.

.

All I see is darkness and I already hate my decision about going to sleep.

Jackie P.O.V.

I scrap up whatever was left of that little ballerina doll robot thing and threw it outside. That thing was very creepy. I check the gun magazine. Only mission 5 shots... I sigh, drop the gun on a desk and cover my head in my hands. I don't even know if I should carry this on. I hit myself in the head. No Jackie no! This is for a point you're trying to get across! Do not back down! I grab the gun and look out the window. Still no sign of the other skeleton and the firefly. Good.

Let's just hope it stays like that. I look through some drawers and find some lab clothing. I shrug and replace my prisoner outfit with it. I sigh and check on Gaster. 

Sleeping...

...God sleep sounds so good. I check the time, which is almost six in the morning, but I could care less. I go off to bed, still with the gun.

I was not taking any chances.

Grillby P.O.V.

I fall from a tree, followed by a squirrel. Adam laughs at me. "You remind me of my son!" I roll my eyes. "Yes, I'll admit, he isn't very good at climbing trees," I say, remembering the first date we had and got up. Adam looks up at the tree. "You still didn't get the apples."

 I grumble. "I have been going up the tree and falling from it! You do it!!" 

Adam shrugs, climbs up the tree in a minute, grabs the apples, and hops back down. I stay there in silence before finally mumbling, "Showoff..." He chuckles and gives me an apple as he bites into one. I take it, thank him and begin eating mine.

"There has got to be a way to find out where he is.." I say. Adam thinks for a minute. "Well, I did see an SCP symbol where we first took a break. Maybe there is an old building of some sort around?" 

I smile. "You're not as stupid as I thought you were," I say. Adam glares at me and motions me to follow him, which I did. We continue to walk and look around until I find an SCP symbol spray-painted on a tree. I nudge Adam and point to it. He looks over, sees it, then grabs my hand and leads me past it. 

Soon though, we find an old shed. Adam goes over and tries to open the door. "Locked... maybe if there is a way I can picklock it then we can get in-," he says. I immediately kick it down. Adam stares at me, then finally says, "Or that."

We go in and find some food, that isn't expired, some knives, water, and some medkits. We each grab water, food, and a medkit. I grab a knife. Never know when you need one. We were about the leave when Adam spots something. 

"Hang on." He says. I wait by the doorway. He goes to a shelf, takes whatever is on there, and comes back. "It's a map!" He smiles. I perk up as he opens it up. We look over it, seeing that there are a couple more sheds and two old labs. I rub the back of my neck. "Jeez... I wonder which one Jackie and Gaster are in.." I say, not sounding too confident. Adam looks over at me and sighs. "We'll have to guess."

I point to the nearest one.  "I say here. If it's not the right one, at least we could have a place to recharge and resupply at." I explain. Adam looks at me. "Well, it'll have to do. Now come on. We need to leave. If we want to get there by nightfall, we need to leave as soon as possible." He rolls up the map and sticks it in his pocket. We begin to leave the shed when I finally see a camera watching us.

Jackie P.O.V.

I throw over a chair. THEY ARE GETTING CLOSER DAMN IT!!!! I cuss to myself as I see the two leave the shed from the camera. As soon as I heard an alarm from the shed door camera I knew something was up. I slam my fist into the table. "I WILL NOT GIVE UP SO EASY!!" I yell to myself, then I head over to G. 

I unhook him from the wall and cuff him to me, so he wouldn't escape. "Come one, up and at em!!" I exclaim, suddenly waking up the scientist. "W-Wha? What's going on?" He says weakly. I practically drag him out of the building. "We are leaving! NOW!!" He flinches at the yelling, but I didn't care. "Where are we going???" He asks. "Another lab. They are coming to the one that we were just at." I say. 

We are playing a game of cat and mouse... And right now, we mice are being chased by the cats.

.

.

.

And they are getting closer.