TS Part Two..

Friendship marriage love 2..

Priya think for while & Ram wait for her answer..

Priya take a deep breath & says- I take my own time..

Ram- you gonna take your all time, & I won't gonna force you, infact our friendship base is no force for anything, right, but it's gonna be forcefull, if you refused to eat food, or you start to not take care of yourself, got it..

Priya- hmm..

Ram- so are you ready to get marry with me..

Priya- pregnancy..

Ram- it's only between us, when I feel to know the family, I will announce it, but not now, ok..

Priya- bear it's not easy, to look..

Ram cut her mid- I know, it's not easy, but we both do our best, you start to think about your studies & I'll think about baby & my studies, we will figure it out, I know it's not easy at all, for that we both need time, & this baby is part you, & like you love your heart, the same thing you gonna do with baby, you try to love the baby, & I make sure you forget your bad days, ok..

Priya shook her head in yes, & says- bear I'm little scared..

Ram- I'm here for you only, so don't worry about anything, & I know you will come out from everything, & about our marriage, it's gonna be small ceremony at our house, & later then we both will fly to Singapore, & because I don't want to miss our both studies, & most important, you stop thinking about that bad day, ok, because bear always be with his rabbit, got it, & he kiss on her fist, which is in his hold..

Priya- thank you..

Ram- hey, stop it, & remember no formalities between us..

Priya shook her head in yes..

Ram- now let's go down, & I declare everyone about our decision..

Priya- will maa Papa, dadi is ready to accept me as their daughter in law..

Ram smile & says with whispered- they actually planning elope to you from Sharma house, if amaa & uncle Paa won't get ready..

Priya- why..

Ram- because they are missing old chirping rabbit, who make them laugh, when I'm disturb on them..

Priya- they have no problem, like my other close relatives have..

Ram start to think, & he takes his own time, & she chuckled softly & says- why are you forcing them..

Ram- is it you think I'm forcing them..

Priya- hmm..

Ram- let's go down, & ask them, in your voice itself..

Priya shook head in no..

Ram- rabbit please for god sake, leave this room, you feel good, start to mingle with everyone, that makes everyone good, they are worried about you, & it's not easy for them too, they never seen you like this, your this behaviour makes Sanchi so silent, now a days she became so silent, she stop arguing with me, & everyone like she does before, & amaa & uncle Paa too, for them you are their strength, so please try to come out, for them at least, & he getting up from the bed, & walks towards the door end..

Priya- bear, & she too getting up from bed..

Ram smile & open the door for her..

They come down, family members look them, take little relief breath, & Priya walks towards Sanchi's chair..