Thuje Kitna Chahne Lage Hum..

18+

A court notice from Karan Khanna to Tripura Nagrajan, & accusing is, Tripura Nagrajan play with the emotions of Karan Khanna, she sleep with him for so many nights, days & gets pregnant by his child, & now she running away from him, because she won't ready to be with him because she only wants his child not him..

Tripura read the court notice & touch her belly with carefully, & she remembers the day, when they are together..

"Tripoo I'm back from market, your all list things are I brought, please you check out once", & a ice cube rolling in from his back, he feel cold & try to hold ice cube from his t-shirt, & he getting up from the couch with his both hands busy with ice cube, a laughing sounds too grab his attention..

"Give me some moments, I won't leave you Tripoo"..

Tripura shows her tongue to him & says- you can't do anything Karan..

Karan catch the ice cube & he grab it in his hand start to run behind Tripura, she start to run too save herself from him, & his sweet gesture..

Karan catch her through her leg, she fall down on bed & he came on her top, & hold her in his cage, he start to move that ice cube on her arm, she pleading him through her sweet voice & he move the ice cube towards her belly..

Karan- now how it's feel, huh..

Tripura control her all emotions & says with husky voice- hot..

Karan- what..

Tripura- you makes me crazy, & she start to look into eyes..

Karan- you know, your this husky voice makes me crazy for you & for your body..

Tripura catch his lips lightly & says- same here..

Karan pulled out his t-shirt quickly & start to kiss her wildly, he entered his hand in her tees, & start to touch her mounds, she start to moaned by his each touch, he pulled her tees from her body, & move his mouth towards her mounds, & she start to grab the bedsheet with the unbearable pleasure, she start to unzip his jeans, he help her & pulled out his jeans from him, he side away her short, & entered himself in her, & start to give her more pleasure, her each bit body tell him, how much she enjoying their moment..

Tripura's head on his chest & he says to her- you are crazy Tripura..

Tripura- I know Karan..

Karan- it's lunch time & we serve each other for lunch..

Tripura laugh & says- it's only because of you..

Karan- it's because of me, seriously, you make me crazy in your love..

Tripura- hmm..

Karan- I love you Tripura, I love you a lot..

Tripura- hmm..

Karan- I really not understand whenever I said, I love you, why don't you give me answer back, that you love me too..

Tripura- hmm..

Karan lightly up his head to look her & he found her in deep slumber, he cover her in duvet properly & hold her near him carefully, & he too close his eyes..

Tripura come out from her thoughts with the ring bell, she open the door with her belly, Karan on door, he looking her down after long five months, he have same feelings for her but now his anger is overpowered, he could not hate her but he can anger over her, because she did a mistake she hide a most wonderful thing from him, that she is pregnant by his child, that makes him so disturb, is he did any mistake or she only plays with his true feelings, & as per court decision, Karan gonna stay with her till baby born, & after that case will start for baby sole custody, his driver enter in & keep his bags in live area, & left the house, Karan entered in the house & locked the door behind him, he look she take seat on chair with little upset face, he walks to her & take seat in front of, he drink a glass of water, while drinking the water he didn't stop to look her, his intense look give her more upset mind, he keep empty glass on table & look her for more moment's & later then he look to her belly with small smile, he carefully keep his both hands on her belly & says..