TS Last Part Three..

Priya look him on main door of kitchen, who stood in only towel, water droplets on his hairs, & body, for the first time, she look him like this, his ton muscles tells her, how much he freaking out towards his body, & she now understand why all girls falls for him on very next moment, she look his awestruck face, she gives him shock look, he enter in the kitchen..

She gulping her throat, & ask him- what happened..

Ram ask her with the soft tone, but he little tensed too- you too start to talked with baby, & how many times I had calling you..

Priya ask him with confusion- what you heard actually, & why are you calling me..

Ram- water, water is gone, & we both don't even know, today is the day of water blockage..

Priya- what, is it Tuesday today..

Ram smile with forcefully & says- don't tell me you know about it before..

Priya make her face innocent & says- sorry bear, I totally forget to tell you..

Ram keep his hands on his waist, & says- why rabbit, & how can you forget the important thing, now don't complain me, if I smell, & you feel nausea..

Priya says with upset face- what about me bear, at least you bath little one, but I didn't, & after some time I feel hungry, that means baby will be hungry, & I can't have anything before bath, & she look Ram, who stood there with crossing his arms, & give her pity look..

Ram- done, or you want to say other things too..

Priya shook her head in yes, & Ram says- pack small bag for us, & we are going for outing, in between we stay in hotel room, that we can get fresh first..

Priya- ok..

Ram turn to go towards the bedroom, & again something strike in his mind, & he says- rabbit, by the way, what did you says to baby..

Priya roll her eyes says- umm! Nothing, nor, normal thing, like little talked alone, like you said, start to love, so I'm trying..

Ram- good, good, very good, keep it up, I know my princess will love it..

Priya says with little irks tone- done, or still you want to say anything about your daughter, I wish the baby will be boy..

Ram- aye, it's only gonna be girl, & I'm sure she be girl only..

Priya make her face grumpy & says- no, I want boy only now, & I'm going to call him "Tweety"..

Ram laugh & says- name feel likes girly, since childhood we become fool by the name, that means people also will feel, it's girl only..

Priya give him intense look & says- I hate you bear..

Ram twisting his lips with sad grin & says- rabbit, don't do this na, I'm your bear na, how can you say, you hate me..

Priya cross her arms near chest & says- then I want ice cream, & pickle..

Ram- what, it's avoidable thing for you, I'm not allowing you, that's it..

Priya says with stern tone- bear..

Ram saya with sweet tone- rabbit..

Priya ask him with stern tone- ok, so you are not completing my wishes..

Ram says with same stern tone- no..

Priya look him with more intense & ask- sure..

Ram says with confident tone- yes..