7th Feb 2021

Title: Wanted 

Author: kitcatkandy

Where: Wattpad

Completed: Yes

Length: Medium-sized (?) - +30 

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/8340266-dramione-wanted

Rating: 3,5/5

Please bear in mind that this is MY opinion and I do not mean to offend anyone, nor the author nor any reader. If you do not agree with me, you may tell me or not, but please do not be rude to me for what I think.

Smut: No, fluff.

Summary: Hermione Granger is wanted for murder and Draco Malfoy helps her hide.

This is a synopsis written in my own words, I am trying not to disclose anything and it may not make sense but here it is.

Review: Let me give you a warning first: if you have patience and like twists in each chapter and don't care for the main thing to be discovered almost in the last chapter, then proceed. Me, being an impatient person and have the story changing twice in each chapter, it was kind of hard to read buttttttt, there is a but. It is funny, it is light-hearted and fluffy and the characters are mostly good. I don't know, I didn't dislike it but just too many changes were like confusing my mind and testing my patience. 

Favorite Character: Blaise and Draco in some chapters (you'll guess which chapters)

Favorite line: The word "Belly-pinion" & 

"Hey, Malfoy"

 "Yes, Malfoy?"

Other comments: Hunted typpa beat. Could have just put this in the summary, tbh. 

If you see my comments, you DO NOT see them. If you wanna acknowledge them, don't you dare judge me then.