17th Feb 2021

Finished this one at 3 AM wassup

xxx

Title: Project Aphrodite

Author: MrsRen

Where: Fanfiction.net

Completed: Yes

Length: Medium-sized - 22 chapters 

Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13570303/1/Project-Aphrodite

Rating: 5/5

Please bear in mind that this is MY opinion and I do not mean to offend anyone, nor the author nor any reader. If you do not agree with me, you may tell me or not, but please do not be rude to me for what I think.

Smut: Yes, and *chef kiss*

Summary: Marriage law, bites back Hermione. 

This is a synopsis written in my own words, I am trying not to disclose anything and it may not make sense but here it is.

Review: So I wanted to read a marriage law fic and just wen to TikTok and wrote "marriage law dramione" and found this one and decided to give it a go. I AM SO GLAD I DID. It has a different take on this concept and it is so refreshing. 

Beware, because it is very angsty. These two already had a relationship and Draco is an overthinker (Remain Nameless vibes) and Hermione is dumb sometimes and it is SO FUCKING FRUSTRATING ugh but it is what makes you keep reading it! Overall, 100% recommending it because it is also funny and the characters are really good.

Favorite Character: LUCIUS FUCKING ELSA IS SO GOOD IN HERE and THE CHOSEN ONE

Favorite line: don't judge there are too many

"[...] I'm not sure you'll love the person I've been when you grow up, but I'll become whoever it is you need me to be"

"- Have I told you this morning how deeply in love with you I am?

- Not today.

- That's a travesty if I've ever heard one."

"I adore you. I believe you were made for me to love, that I was made for you to love."

"He struggled to find the voice to thank her for loving him when he was in pieces, for loving him after he made himself whole again."

"Thank you for loving me."

Other comments: The friendship between the dynamic duo and Draco is immaculate. 

Find me as "khwabeedaa" in FF.net hehe