5th Feb 2021

It's actually 6th Feb where I live because its past 12 AM but I finished the fic yesterday so yeah well I'll just shut up now.

XXX

Title: About Last Night

Author: xXBeckyFoo

Where: Wattpad

Completed: Yes

Length: Short Story

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/75534262-about-last-night

Rating: 4,5/5

Please bear in mind that this is MY opinion and I do not mean to offend anyone, nor the author nor any reader. If you do not agree with me, you may tell me or not, but please do not be rude to me for what I think.

Smut: Not explicit but it is mentioned a lot, implicitly.

Summary: Draco and Hermione have a one-night-stand and end up married. He is a sex-god and she is a healer in St.Mungo's and there are twists, GREAT TWISTS.

This is a synopsis written in my own words, I am trying not to disclose anything and it may not make sense but here it is.

Review: had it on my reading list and decided to read it after discontinuing another one I couldn't commit myself too. I have previously read other works of the author and absolutely loved them so let me tell you this had me hooked in the first chapter already and I think I finished it in one day (?). Anyways, the banter and the snark is immaculate in this fic, you will actually be rolling your ass off laughing, I promise. I loved how every little is described in some chapters, from how a ball is decorated to feelings of other characters that are not the main ones. This last argument is one of the things why I love this author, she gives a story to every character, and it is actually necessary if you are from the ones that get overwhelmed of too much Dramione. I kind of felt things were going too fast (I'm a sucker for slow-burn) but there is actually a reason. As I said before, a great plotline with some surprising twists.

Anyways, it is a light read, with a lot of fun and drama and I love Olive in it so much.

Favorite Character: Olive

Favorite line: "Potter will start a war" & "It feels like living again"

Other comments: And yes, there is Theo, there is Blaise, and there is our lovely Cissy (not Narcissa). Ah, and Ransy and Bluna heheheheheheh sadly there is no Fred :( but George is great yes!!

If you see my comments, you do NOT see them. If you wanna acknowledge them, don't you dare judge me then.