8

Amy's POV
Cameron: hey
Amy:hey
Cameron:wyd
Amy:nm wby
Cameron: getting ready to go on a date with someone
Amy:and who's the lucky person?
Cameron: someone I can't tell you about but can you do me a favor?
Amy: yeah sure what?
Cameron: I need you to come and meet me at this address 1234 big road
(random address)
Amy: why? What's the favor?
Cameron: I need you to tell me what type of flowers I should take give the girl I'm going on a date with
Amy:can't you just send me the pictures?
Cameron: no please??
Amy: fine, I'll be there in 15 minutes.
Cameron: I can go pick you up don't worry.
Amy: but isn't your date gonna get mad?
Cameron: nah I do t think so.
Amy: ok see you then.
I put my phone to charge and went to take a shower.
I was kinda jealous that Cameron is going on a date with someone... yeah I know I told yall that he had a girlfriend but about two days ago he broke up with her because he caught her cheating, I could see that he's a player because he's going out with someone already and I'm jealous because I think I like him.. he's chill and nice, he's also cool and comprehensive when he's not around his "popular gang friends"
I finished showering and put on a dress since I was trying to be more girly, but not like one of those girls who are super girly. I hate those so I just dress like a normal teenage girl. I put on my converse (see what I'm telling you) and put my hair in a messy bun. No I'm not dressing up like this only for cameron, I'm going to the mall after. I need MORE clothes. Oh and by the way I haven't seen my dad I think he went on a work trip or something, every time me and Luke talk we end up in an argument. I love him as a brother and all but he gets on my nerves when he's overprotecting. I hear a car pull up on my driveway and see its cameron. he gets out and comes to my door entrance I open it and he smiles, he has a grey shirt, jeans, and converse on, his hair is a little messy in the way that makes him look even cuter. It actually looks like we are going on a date.. people mistake us and say we look like we're dating, which we obviously arent.... we haven't even been on official dates yet. "hey amy" "you ready?" He asks me "yeah let's go get the flowers for that lucky girl" I said in a jealous type tone, not meaning to sound like that obviously. "you jealous?" He asks "no.." I say "yeah sure now get in the car" I go to the car and he opens the door for me which surprises me and I finally get in the car. he goes on the other side and turns the car on, "so where are we going?" I asked, "somewhere to get flowers for my date" he said and that actually made my stomach have small butterflies or my heart had fire I don't even know but yeah. the song Life of the party came on and I started dancing and singing to it, cameron just looked at me and laughed. I probably looked like a crazy girl but I didn't care this was my jazz. when the song ended we got to a place and cameron told me to get out, "what?" "There's no flower shops here" I told him he smiled and told me to just get out. "are you planning to kidnap me or something?" I asked a little scared "no, this is the place for my date" he said "I don't see your date anywhere" I told him now confused. "she's standing right in front of me" he said... "the only person standing infront of you is me I said then realizing it was me, but what?