2

Amy's POV
I wake up and see my sister is sleeping still we don't have school (because we're in summer vacation) so I don't bother to wake her up. I get up and check the clock its 10:00 am, so I go and take a shower and do my daily routine which for lazy days it's messy bun, comfortable outfit and some mascara. I go and get toast and Nutella (why's is the best thing in this world) and some juice I go and turn the t.v on and watch my favorite cartoon of all... spongebob and I start watching it. I finish and decide to go on my phone since my sister just woke up and my aunt is probably still sleeping (she wakes up at like 2 so... yeah. I see that my friends posted pictures of them and their family in other places and stuff. I really miss my mom actually and my dad left us when I was 7 which was about eight years ago." Amy did you eat all the Nutella?" Jasey asks . "Umm.. yeah.." "ugh ok I'll just eat cereal then." I hear someone come in and it was my aunt "were are my pills?" She asks. yeah she has this sickness and she has to take pills.

------------------------
I was in my room when my aunt called and said that me and my sister needed to pack up. idk why but she said she would explain later. We started packing everything up and my aunt came in "Hey, I just talked to your father and he told me he was going to take care of y'all because I am too old..." "WHAT??!!!" "NO I DONT WANT TO GO OVER THERE" I screamed before she finished I hated my dad and my step brother. "Yes look I promise I would take care of y'all if I wasn't this old and this sick ok? Y'all are leaving today at 6:00 pm (that was in two hours...)
----------2 hours later---------
"Ok I guess this is where we say see you later right?" I ask "yes..." my aunt says. I give her a hug she has like a mother to us these last years.

Hey thank y'all again and sorry if it's to boring I'm gonna try to make these chapters more fun luv ya.