6

Amy's POV
----------------------------------
After school
I was looking for cameron but couldn't find him. where can he be? I asked my self. I had waited too long by now so I decided to walk to my house, I started walking but someone grabbed my arm it was cameron. "what do you want" I was mad because he left me waiting outside of school with no one around and I could be eating by now. "sorry, but I had to do something, now let's go." we started walking to the ice cream store when we got there I ordered chocolate ice cream and he ordered vanilla. "So Amy tell me more about you." he said "well I have one sister, I just moved here from New York, and live with my "dad" and my brother is luke hemmings" "wow luke and I, used to be really good friends before, and why didn't you live with your dad before?" he asks. "well I hate my dad because he left us when I was about seven years old and my mom.... died about two years ago, since me and my sister have been living with my aunt and my dad never cared about us until we came over here, but I guess it's good that I have my sister and luke." "and by the way why are you and Luke bit friends anymore?" I asked "well we had this fight in between us for a girl, and we just decided not to." he said in a sad tone. and being me I asked him "what happened with that girl?" "Umm... well, her and Luke were going out, they loved each other but I also loved her. since me and Luke were like brothers I didn't say nothing but I didn't know she loves me too. she told him and he got really depressing when they had broken up I thought that was my opportunity to tell her what I felt. we went out and my friendship with luke got super messed up, we would get in fights and we hated each other... that girl then left, and I haven't seen her since," he finished. "When was this" I asked "this was 3 years ago... anyways u wanna go watch a movie?" "Yess I wanna watch a scary one" I said. "you like scary movies??" he asked. "yess I love them I've watched almost every single one, I'll proof it." I went and got 2 tickets for the women in black, I really wanted to see that movie it looks really interesting. "ok let's go" "what movie are we watching?" He asked, "you'll see...."
----------------------------------
*30 minutes into the movie*
Cameron was hugging me and peeing his pants, I didn't think he would get that scared, the movie wasn't even that scary. "ugh cameron stop its not that scary" he looked at me like I was the most weirdest person on earth. "please let's leave, please." "ugh fine" we left and decided to go get something to eat, we are getting Chinese food. when we finished he took me home. When I was finally at my house he said goodbye and I thanked him for everything. What I didn't expect was seeing Luke waiting outside, she he saw me and cameron giving each other a hug he came and pushed can away from me and yelled "what the hell are you doing with my sister." he was getting red, but not as much as cam, I was scared they were going to do something bad, so I stopped them. "stop this second why are y'all fighting luke we weren't doing anything bad and u don't have to wait for me outside," I said "well you're my little sis and I have to protect you and Jasey." "don't act like the brother u net been ok, there has been so much stuff going on and you decided to come live with our dad and forget about us.. you weren't there when my mother died you didn't see what he had to go through ok? and if you're worried can will do something to me, understand that I'm not gonna let that happen.." I yelled back. They both looked at me tears were falling down my cheek, I went inside the house running. I went upstairs into my room and started crying on my bed, I put my headphones in and sleep took over me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hola!! I updated!! Please vote and comment if yall liked it or na. love ya