Chapter 4: The beach 1/2

Y/n POV

I was just about to start walking home when I heard a motorcycle pull up beside me, "hey, need a ride?" Johnny said whilst grinning. "I'm fine Johnny," I say annoyed after what he had done to Daniel. "Are you sure you live pretty far away to walk?" He said cheekily. I turned to him and started by speaking calm which slowly turned into Anger. "Listen, Johnny, I don't forgive you for what you did to Daniel he did nothing to you!" I said raising my voice. He got off his bike and clenched his fists and replied with "but he was flirting with you y/n". He was coming closer. I got even angrier at Johnny "I'm not one of your little hoes, I can speak to who I want!". Johnny stared at me for a second then muttered "just get on the god damn bike you live too far away."

"Fine, only because I don't have a ride" I muttered. We were riding for a bit when I realized Johnny was going the wrong way "this is not the way home," I said with a worried tone. "I know" Johnny smirked. We stopped at a beach, I didn't want to talk or hang out with him but I'm sure he thought this would fix everything. "You said you would take me home!" I shouted at him. "Hey relax! I was just tryna have some fun" Johnny argued back. "Why won't you just leave me alone!" I tried to push him back but he was too strong, he didn't even flinch. I stormed away from him to walk home. "OK WALK HOME YOURSELF THEN!" Johnny shouted at me. He hopped on his bike, leaving.

My house was further away from the beach so I decided to stay there to gather my thoughts a little. I was walking down the beach with the water crashing onto the mossy rocks, reaching my feet, when I saw a shadow in the distance...

Hey sorry for the short chapter😭
Next one will be good promise
Thanks for the reads btw x