Chapter 18 : danny

⚠️not a smut but kind off spicy🗿⚠️

I decided to go to Daniels house to check on him. "Hey Daniel." I said. "Hey y/n, come in" he replied. "How's your face you know.. the cuts" I asked. "Oh it's alright mr miyagi helped." He said. "Mr miyagi?" I said confused. "Oh right I didn't tell you, he teaches me karate." He said. "Nice, I like your room." I told him. "Yours is probably nicer." He said. "Don't say that Daniel." I said. "Well wanna go to the park?" I questioned. "I don't see why not!" He said excitedly. We walked out his apartment and made the way to the park, we were joking and laughing. Daniel was funny he had better humour than Johnny. We went down on a slide and I fell on top of Daniel, we both started giggling. And I made myself comfortable on his lap and put my arms around his shoulders. I could feel him getting hard so I went in to kiss him, it went from a kiss to a make out session. His hands traveled down my ass as the kiss went deeper. I pulled away "oh no the time, my mums gonna get worried." I said. "Don't worry, finish this tomorrow?" Daniel smirked. I giggled and pecked his lips.

I'm gonna start a Miguel x reader fanfic soon  sorry for short chapter to