Chapter 15: true colours

Susan

Hey, there's a party tonight
Want to come? You can bring
Your boyfriend😏

Me

Haha I'll come cya there

The party was at Barbara's house so I wanted to wear something casual but cute

I let my natural hair out and looked in the mirror perfect.

Doorbell

Oh shoot I forgot Johnny was picking me up.
Johnny wore a black T-shirt, some jeans and a red cobra Kai jacket. We had been dating for about 5 days now and it was usual for him to pick me up a lot. "Hey beautiful" Johnny smirked. I hit his shoulder and blushed. We got on his bike and rode to Barbara's house. we walked into the party and it was filled with teenagers and loud music. Johnny and the cobra kais went of to get some drinks and I went to go find the girls. "Hey girl you look pretty!" Susan said. Barbara nodded in agreement. I laughed "same to you".

"There's a drinking competition outside, want to play?" Barbara asked. "Umm ill watch but I don't plan on drinking today." I said. "Same!" Susan agreed. We went over and I saw Johnny playing. They would stand on a stool with one leg and saw who could drink the most cups before falling. Johnny was winning, I didn't like how much he was drinking but it was his choice. I couldn't stop that.

I was getting thirsty so I went to get some punch. When I was pouring my glass I saw someone come next to me. I jumped, "holy Daniel you scared me!" I laughed. He laughed back "sorry,". "How've you been?" He continued. "Good thanks what about you?" I replied. We weren't talking for about 10 minutes then I forgot about going back to Johnny, he liked when I watched him play the games. I was laughing at Daniels jokes when I saw Johnny storm into the bathroom. I went to follow Johnny to see what's wrong. He was staring in the mirror with his fists down on the sink angry. "What's wrong Johnny?" I asked worryingly. "None of your concern," he said with an angry tone. "I'm your girlfriend I deserve to know!" I said raising my voice. He walked into my face "YEAH WELL YOU SURE DONT ACT LIKE IT TALKING TO OTHER BOYS!" He shouted. I slapped him on the face. "What I can't have friends?now fuck off!!" I yelled back.

Johnny didn't even try run after me