HSMTMTS: Love is in the Air?

"Nini come on." Ricky said as he exited the school building. Carlos just told everyone there is a cast party at Ashlyn's and Miss Jenn is coming. She was just standing there so Ricky thought she needed a minute and decided to wait for her outside. After a few minutes Nini finally came out of the school. 

"What took you so long." Ricky asked walking up to her and reaching for her hand. The 2 started walking down to the parking lot.

"I was asking my moms if I could go to the party." Nini said, shaking.

"Are you okay? Are you cold? We don't have to go-"

"I'm fine, I just- what happened to you? Switching with EJ, your mom's boyfriend showed up?" Nini replied, desperate to change the subject. She did not want to tell Ricky she got accepted, yet. 

"Um, before we talk about that, everyone is already at Ashlyn's you wanna walk there or catch a cab?"

"No we can walk, I wanna talk with you anyways." Nini said leaning into Ricky's arm. 

"Well, my moms boyfriend-Todd, showed up and I totally screwed up Getcha Head in the Game." Ricky chuckled before continuing. "Then I saw him put his arm around my mom INFRONT of my dad and I- I just got so angry you know."

"Well, maybe she just wanted you to meet him." Nini said. The rest of their walk they talked about everything, from Todd to EJ. They finally arrived at Ashlyn's house and turns out, they were 30 minutes late.

"Maybe we should have taken a cab." Ricky said before opening the door. The minute the door opened a burst of cheers erupted from inside. People were laughing, screaming, and doing dances. 

"Look whose here!" Ashlyn said. 

"Look at whose late, the 2 love birds!" Seb said as everyone turned to them. Both Ricky and Nini blushed as they took off their coats and walked towards the group. 

"Gina you're here!" Nini said walking up to hug her. "I thought you were gonna leave?"

"Ashlyn invited me to move in with her, so I asked my mom and, she wasn't okay with the idea at first BUT Ashlyn's parents convinced her." Gina said before she looked over.

"Gina! You're..here!" Ricky said softly before he went up and hugged her. Everyone was looking at them. After a few moments of awkward science Ashlyn broke the silence by offering popcorn. 

"Hey uh, where's Miss Jenn? Ricky told me she was coming?" Nini asked. 

"Umm not sure, but she's probably helping clean up. She'll be here soon. For now while we wait we can watch HSM!!" He said heading to Disney+ on the TV. 

Back at East High

"It was the 2 of you!" Principle Gutierrez said pointing at Mr. Mazzara and Miss Jenn. The 2 teachers looked shocked.

"Look, we fell asleep and then there was smoke and-" Miss Jenn said before she was cut off.

"Don't listen to her, I forgot to turn of the power which caused the fire." Mr. Mazzara said.

"What Benjamin-"

"I don't wanna hear it! You 2, in my office after Christmas break first thing in the morning." Gutierrez said before leaving the building and the 2 alone. 

"You didn't have to take the blame like that! It was my fault, I brought the popcorn!" Miss Jenn said turning to Benjamin.

"Jennifer-or whatever your name is- look, you helped bring awareness to my robotics club, and it really was my fault." 

"Aww is Mr. Mazzara showing some emotion??" Miss Jenn asked teasingly. Mr. Mazzara turned away in embarrassment.

"Look, have a great break Miss Jenn, I'll be seeing you on Monday." He said before turning and leaving Miss Jenn alone. She couldn't help but smile.

Back at Ashlyn's house

The rest of the drama kids were already seated and watching the movie as Nini was waiting for the popcorn to finish in the microwave.  When it was done Nini opened the bag and carefully carried the hot bag of popcorn back to the living room. There was only one space left, the space between EJ and Ricky. Nini really didn't want to sit next to EJ but she sucked it up and headed over.

Its only for an hour or 2 Nini, you can do it. She thought. 

As she was getting ready to sit down in between the guys, much more closer to Ricky, she tripped over someone's foot and accidentally hit Ricky in the face with the hot popcorn bag.

"OW!" Ricky whisper screamed. 

"Oh my gosh! Babe I'm so sorry! Haha!" Nini whispered rubbing the place the bag hit him. That was the first time Nini had called Ricky babe in months. 

"Yeah, thats hot!" Ricky whispered back.

"SSSHH LOVE BIRDS IM TRYNA WATCH A MOVIE!" Carlos said snickering. EJ looked like the most annoyed person on the Earth and he got up to move away from his ex and into the kitchen. Gina got up and followed him. When she got to the kitchen he was opening up a bottle of water. 

"Hey, I saw your face back there. You looked pretty annoyed." Gina laughed.

"It's not funny, he did nothing and still got her." EJ said.

"Look, you guys weren't meant to be. That's life, trust me I know, your special someone is out there somewhere." She said before turning away, quickly she mentioned, "Thanks for the plane ticket again...I'll pay you back soon. "And she walked back to her seat. 

"Wait you don't have to-" EJ sighed before turning back and drinking his water. 

"Your favorite teacher has arrived!!" Miss Jenn said bursting through the door with cake. 

"So that's why you were late! We were getting worried!" Carlos said getting up. Ashlyn ran up and got the cake from her and brought it to the kitchen. 

"I ran into some trouble but managed to pick up that cake in the kitchen and here I am! Ashlyn honey, are your parents okay with me being here?"

"Yeah they don't care! Their not home anyways!" Ashlyn shouted from the kitchen. 

"Great, so what are we doing?" Miss Jenn said taking off her jacket and purse. 

"Miss Jenn you and Mr. Mazzara started the fire??" A voice shouted. 

And that's it for HSMTMTS! There's still some things left open (obviously) but next chapter we are going back to JATP so if you wanna know who said what KEEP WAITING! 

PLS YALL HATE THIS-

Also BTW this does not align with whats going on with the weird HSMTMTS calls on insta-

Anyways I PROMISE the 2 worlds with collide at some point I jut gotta get some stuff outta the way so THE TEA IS COMING I PROMISE WDKJBWDKF!

Thanks for reading!

        -joshuabassettswifey