HSMTMTS: Funny thing called love

"Miss Jenn you and Mr. Mazzara started the fire!!" EJ shouted, walking out of the kitchen.

"What? Is that true?" Carlos said looking at her, very confused. All the drama kids were. 

"Does that mean you were lying to us?" Ricky asked getting up from the couch.

"Yeah man what else." EJ said snarkily.

"You didn't have to talk to him that way you know." Nini said looking over at him. 

"Well sorry he stole my ex in a matter of hours." EJ said looking at his phone, rolling his eyes.

"Excuse me?" Nini said in disbelief. She could not believe EJ was being snarky even though he encouraged them to get back together. 

"Wait Miss Jenn YOU'RE the one who ruined all the sets and costumes?" Kourtney said feeling hurt.

"And hid it from us?" A dancer said. All of a sudden everyone started talking.

"Alright, ENOUGH." Miss Jenn said raising her voice.

"Did me and Mr. Mazzara accidentally forget to turn some things off and created a fire? Yes-"

"So it is true." EJ said looking up from his phone.

"EJ let her talk." Ashlyn said looking over at him. 

"What?" He mouthed back, she rolled her eyes.

"But I want you all to know that if I could turn back time and reverse it all I would. I would never have put our show in jeopardy if I knew a fire would have ripped through half the costumes."

"Wait-Miss Jenn, why were you and Mr. Mazzara even at the school during break?" Nini asked. 

"I- uh, we were working on things. He was trying to make a robot stand up and I was trying to figure out how Ricky could levitate with a basketball."

"Then, how'd a fire start?" Seb asked.

"Well we fell asleep I guess and there was...fire."

"That's even worse." EJ scoffed.

"Well excuse me Mr. Caswell I did everything I could to try and save the show that you so desperately wanted to be the leading man in. Now I know that it may be my fault we were all a bit more stressed than usual but what's done is done. I'm sorry if I made you feel discomfort or disgust but maybe that'd be best since this will be the last time you see me." Miss Jenn said, hurt. 

"WhAT?? Miss Jenn what do you mean, last time?" Carlos yelped. Miss Jenn sighed,

"Principal Gutierrez wants me and Mr. Mazzara in his office the Monday morning after break. I don't think I'm gonna be able to be your teacher anymore considering what happened when they found out I fudged some things."

"Oh no Miss Jenn! What do we do?" Nini said looking at Ricky. 

"There's nothing you can do sweetie. Look, I'm gonna head out now. You guys have fun. I love you all lots." Miss Jenn said thinking this would be the last time she saw all of her students. Tearing up she opened the door and left.

"Miss Jenn wait!" Carlos said.

3 days later

After Miss Jenn left the party so did everyone else. Ricky had been going over to Nini's everyday and continued to bond over their missed months. EJ on the other hand, had stopped doing his confessionals because the hate he was receiving was to the extreme. People can be brutal. To get it out of his mind he had been going to Ashlyn's house to hang with her and Gina. Gina was having second thoughts about moving in with Ashlyn because of the risk that Miss Jenn would no longer be the drama teacher at East High. But she had been having fun with the Caswell cousins. Her and Ricky had been texting a bit too. Just a few hey's and what's up's here and there. She didn't quite know how she felt about everything. Ashlyn on the other hand, had a secret. She went back to the gym after the show ended only to find Big Red tap-dancing and pretending to be in front of a audience. She though it was the cutest thing. She couldn't hold in her feelings anymore and threw the giant bouquet to the ground and kissed him.