Chapter 5: C.C's Birthday Party

~2 Day Before the Party~

Michael opened the door to William's room. Mike walked into the room. William looked at him, getting up from the bed.

"Hey Mikey, do you need something?" William asked.

"Hey Papa, do you think that you could check Fredbear's springlocks, you know to..." Michael said.

"To make sure they're tight for the prank? Yes, yes I can," William replied, "Michael...are you sure about this? You know C.C hates being close to animatronics. I mean you can bring him over to Fredbear, but putting him in his mouth. That's not safe, Mike."

Michael stared at the ground.

William sighed, got up from the bed, turned around, and said, "I'll make sure it's safe, Mike."

Michael looked at him and smiled.

"I need you to watch your brother while I'm gone then," William said.

"Ok, Papa!" Michael said.

-The Next Day/C.C's Birthday-

Michael saw C.C was sitting by himself. His friends were sitting around laughing and joking with each other. Michael looked at his friends.

"Are you ready, Michael?" Mark said.

"Yes, I am," Mike replied, watching C.C's friends.

Simon looked at him and asked, "Who are they?"

"They're supposed to be the Crybaby and Eli's friends," Michael said, " The red-head is Fritz, the girl is Susie, the one with brown hair is Gabriel, and the girl with the black pintails is Cassidy, Gabriel's sister."

Michael looked around and said, "Where's Jeremy and Charlie."

As Michael said that he could see Charlie and Jeremy walking over to where his younger brother was. Charlie had brown hair and brown eyes, while Jeremy had gray eyes and light brown hair. Michael looked at them as they sat down next to C.C, giving him a hug. They were talking, but Michael couldn't hear what they were saying.

-About 20 minutes later-

A/N: This next part will mostly be from the mini-game from FNaF 4.

Michael and his friends put their mask on and walked over to C.C who was on his knees crying. They surrounded him and looked down at him.

"Wow, your brother is kind of a baby isn't he?" Mark asked.

"It's hilarious. Why don't we help him get a closer look! He will love it!" replied Michael, laughing.

"No! Please!" C.C yelled getting up from the ground.

"Come on guys, let's give the little man a lift. He wants to get up close and personal!" Michael teased, grinning at him.

Michael and his friends picked C.C up. He and his friends carried C.C over to Fredbear.

"No! I don't wanna go!" C.C yelled as Mike and his friends continued to the animatronics.

As they kept walking Michael said, "You heard the little man! He wants to get even closer!"

Michael started to laugh as they got to the stage. C.C was shaking and sobbing. He was saying something through his tears, but Mike couldn't make out what he was saying.

Then Michael said, "Hey guys, I think the little man said he wants to give Fredbear a big kiss!"

"On THREE! One.... Two.... Three!" Michael said as Alex put C.C in Fredbear's mouth.

Simon backed up. He was shaking and trying not to watch. They all forced a laugh watching C.C. Michael watched nervously.

"Please be safe," Michael mumbled.

Then it happened... Michael ran up and grabbed C.C before he fell to the ground. There was blood, so much more blood than when Eli disappeared into Circus Baby. It was all over Fredbear's mouth and on the ground. Michael took his mask off and dropped it on the ground. Mike had tears streaming down his face. He looked around. His friends were frozen, Simon had tears running down his face, Alex and Mark couldn't move. C.C's friends were staring and crying. He looked to see his father on the phone. He looked scared and shocked. Then Michael looked back at C.C, tightening his grip.

"C.C! PLEASE! WAKE UP! Please... I can't lose you, too..." Michael sobbed between tears.