Chapter 14: Hallucinations

A/N: Hi! I don't really know how hallucinations work so sorry if I did this wrong. Anyways, enjoy the chapter! :D

-Afton Household/2:30 PM-

Michael laid on his bed, holding the Foxy plushie in his arms. He could hear the sirens outside his house. Mike sat up on the bed and jumped off it. He walked to his window and looked down. There were police cars and an ambulance in front of his house. There was a girl running down the sidewalk, to the door of his house.

Lacey's here? Wait...SHE CAN'T BE HERE! OLIVE IS GONNA KILL ME! Michael thought nervously, putting his plushie down and running to his bedroom door.

Michael ran down the hallway and down the stairs. Someone grabbed him and pulled him into a hug. It was Lacey.

"Are you ok, Michael?! I saw the police cars driving down this way and followed them!" Lacey whispered.

"You shouldn't be here!" Mike whispered.

"I wanted to see if-" Lacey started, as Mike grabbed her wrist and took her upstairs.

Michael dragged her to his room and closed the door, letting go of her wrist.

"What's wrong where you?!" Lacey asked.

Mike fell to the ground, his face in his hands.

"You're not supposed to be here, Owens..." Michael mumbled.

Lacey glared at him then rolled her eyes.

"Look, Michael, I'm just trying to help!" Lacey yelled.

Michael looked up at her and replied, "Sorry...I just keep losing people a-and..."

Michael froze and stared from behind Lacey.

"Michael?" Lacey asked, turning her head.

There was another figure, just like the one before, but different this time.

"Michael!" Lacey yelled, shaking him slightly.

Mike looked up at her then back to where he was staring at. The figure had disappeared and he looked back at Lacey.

"Michael, are you ok?" Lacey asked.

Michael nodded and sighed.

"I'm just...I'm fine," Michael replied, forcing a smile.

"You have hallucinations, don't you..." Lacey said.

Mike looked at her.

"W-Where did you get that f-from?!" Michael stuttered.

"You look like you just saw a ghost, Michael. Are you sure you're ok..." Lacey sighed.

Michael nodded.

"I suppose Noah is with his friends..." Mike said.

Lacey sat down in front of him. Chuckling to herself and smiling.

"What? You jealous or something?" she teased.

"Huh," Michael said, "I'M NOT JEALOUS!"

Lacey started to laugh, laying on the ground. Michael glared at her.

"Shut up," he hissed, rubbing his eyes.

"We can call him," she replied, sitting back up.

Mike nodded and she smiled at him.

"Ok then! Why don't we go to the ice cream stand so you can get out of the house?" Lacey asked, getting up from the ground.

Lacey held her hand out to help Michael up.