Chapter 20: The Moments Alone

A/N: Yes, more stuff with FNaF 1 because I live for FNaF 1. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have school and shit. Well hope you enjoy le chapter ^^

-Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria/7:00 AM-

"Good Morning Cassidy!"

"Morning CC..."

CC flipped around, flapping his small black feathered wings. His wings glowing purple and gold on its edges. Cassidy sighed and look at him. The front of their black hair dried from blood and the blood running down their face.

"What's wrong, Cass?"

"Nothing BV, nothing."

"I'm gonna go find Kelsey, wanna come?"

BV nodded, landing next to Cassidy. The two of them left the golden bear suit, then exiting the back room. They headed toward the main room. The stage was wrecked and ruined. Three figures stood on it, a purple bunny, a brown bear, and a yellow chicken. The paint on the walls were peeling and the gaps in the roof letting the moonlight inside. The tables were decorated with old table coverings, party hats, and rainbow confetti. The chairs were still in place from when the place first shut down. Cassidy started walking toward the stage.

"Cass wait!"

Cassidy rolled their eyes and kept walking. They finally stopped at the stage and look up. A figure appeared from behind the animals and kneeled down.

"Hey Cass."

"Hello Kelsey."

Kelsey's blond hair fell in front of his face. One of his eyes was blue and the other being an eye like the golden bear. His white wings glowed gold dimly.

"I told you to wait for me!"

Kelsey laughed as CC ran over to the two of them.

"I'm sorry that you're so slow, it's not my fault."

"Do you guys need something?"

"Just bored."

BV clinged to Cassidy's back, hug them from behind and burying his face. Cassidy patted his head then looked back at Kelsey.

"Where's the others?"

"Trying to figure out who this people were and where they took the suit with Afton."

"They're still on about that? He was a monster always."

Kelsey glared at Cassidy, motioning his head toward CC who's grip on Cassidy had gotten tighter.

"Oh...yeah."

BV let go of Cassidy and turned his head away. Cassidy turned around and looked at him.

"CC, you know I didn't mean it tha-"

"I'm gonna go find Jeremy."

He turned away and headed down the hallway.

"CC!"

"Told you."

BV walked down the hallway toward the back room. He stopped in front of it. There was a hole in the wall that covered the room. Chunks of the old wall were laying on the ground from being broken into. The lighting inside the room from where CC could see was dim, the only light coming in from the hallway and the cracks inside the ceiling. There was a ghastly figure sitting inside the room. They had purple rabbit ears and a tail. A bloody stab wound was in the middle of their chest and head. His hair was a light brown and had tears streaming down his face from his death. CC walked inside the room, sitting next to the figure.

"Hey Jeremy."

"Hello BV, is something wrong?"

CC shook his head looked Jeremy.

"What are you doing here, Jeremy?"

He sighed, "I don't know, his just kinda quiet without Afton around."

"It was always quiet with my dad around, he couldn't move."

Jeremy laughed, smiling at BV. There was a crash from behind them. They two of them turned around and looked at where the hole in the wall was. Jeremy's small wings opened and he wrapped them around CC.

A/N: I'm gonna be pissed if someone goes "OmG I sHiP." Please don't do that 💀

There was a figure with red fox ears and a tail that looked like Foxy's. He had a pirate hat and an eye patch. His hair was a orange and had the same tears on his face like Jeremy. He walked up to them and sat down.

"Chill, it's me Fritz. Not Cassidy or Gabriel."

Jeremy put his wings down and folded them.

"Sorry about that."

"What are you guys doing here, if the others catch you, you're screwed."

"Please don't tell Cassidy.. They'll kill me."

"Well they're looking for you right now, CC."

"Are you kidding?"

Fritz shook his head and Jeremy looked at him nervously.

"Let's go you guys."

Fritz got up then offered a hand to BV and Jeremy. The three of them walked out of the room and down the hallway. When they got the main area Susie and Gabriel were standing at the stage with the others. Fritz walked up to them, Jeremy and CC following behind them.

"I found them, but you guys need to stop scaring them off."

Kelsey jumped down from the stage and ran over to CC, hugging him.

"Are you ok? Did something happened while you were gone? Why do you look so scared?"

"I'm fine, Kelsey."

CC just laughed a bit and smiled. Kelsey let go of him and turned around.

"No more talking about that stuff Cassidy."

"I'm sorry, ok?"

A/N: This is the end of the because I'm discontinuing the book. The next "chapter" will explain why. I'm extremely sorry 😅