Chapter 8: Noah and Michael's Hangout

Noah and Michael walked down the street. He was still kind of confused on why Noah was hanging out with him. Though he was more worried about how Mark and Alex would react.

"Exactly where are we going?" Michael questioned, looking at him.

Michael looked back at the street, making sure to not hurt himself.

"The park?" Noah suggested.

Michael kept walking, but looked at Noah.

"I mean if you want to..." Noah mumbled as he stopped walking, "If you don't wanna hang out we don't hav-"

Michael stopped and turned to face him. He smiled and nodded. Noah smiled back at Mike in return.

"We can go to my house after, since it's close to the park. I'm pretty sure my dad won't be home until 8 pm and he probably won't mind," Michael offered, starting his way to the park.

"Sure," Noah replied, catching up with Mike.

"Wow you are short, Michael," Noah laughed.

"Shut up idiot! You're just older than me," Michael snapped.

"Heh," Noah laughed, "I know I am."

"Stupid..." Mike muttered.

-At the Park-

"You're so lazy," Noah said.

"No, I'm not," Michael hissed, sitting on a bench.

Noah sat down and snorted, "Whatever you say Mikey."

Mike glared at Noah, who was giggling. Noah giggles turned to laughter. Michael pushed Noah's arm.

"Ow! Michael, you bitch!" Noah shouted.

Michael rolled his eyes, smiling and laughing at him.

"Mike, calm down. You're gonna lose your breath," Noah said, patting Michael's back.

"Ok...I'm...ok...now," Michael mumbled, catching his breath.

"Noah! Where the hell were you earlier!" some girl yelled.

Noah looked over at the girl and got up. The girl was Rose and of course, she started to shout.

"Where were you!?" Rose screamed.

"Why are you yelling?" Noah mocked.

"Oh really? Don't be so rude!" Rose scolded.

Noah glared at her as she continued to yell at him.

Michael wrapped his arms around Fredbear, trying to be as quiet as possible.

"What are you even doing in this place, Noah?" Rose asked.

Rose to Noah's side where Michael was sitting.

"What are you doing here, Loser?" Rose snapped, walking over to Michael.

"Leave him out of this!" Noah said, shoving Rose away from Mike.

"Why are you with this stupid loser, Noah?" Rose snarled, pointing at Mike.

Michael got up from the bench, looking down as he stood up. Michael's brown hair covering his face.

"Don't come running to me tomorrow, Noah," Rose murmured, walking away from them.

Noah turned around and faced Michael.

"Sorry about that, Michael!" Noah laughed nervously.

"It's ok," Michael replied, "let's go to my house."

Noah nodded and they headed out of the park.

-At The Afton Household-

Michael took the key from his backpack. He put it in the lock, which unlocked the door, turned the door handle and pushed the door open. Michael let Noah go in first then walked through the door. Noah looked at Mike who was closing the door.

"It feels empty...I know," Michael began, locking the door.

"It feels strange here," Noah replied.

"Then again we are the only ones here," Michael laughed, turning to face him.

Michael walked to the staircase, motioning for Noah to come. Michael and Noah walked up the stairs, turning down the hall. Michael headed to his door and opened it. He walked through the door heading to his desk.

"What are you doing?" Noah asked, following Michael.

"Looking for something," Michael responded.

Michael opened the drawer. He pulled something out from it. It was a small brown box, the top was sealed to the box.

"What is that?" Noah said.

"I don't actually know," Mike confessed.

"Then why do you even have it..." Noah went on.

"Uncle Henry gave it to me after C.C died...he said to look in it if I was ever feeling alone or something like that," Michael replied.

"Then why don't you know what it is," Noah said.

"I have my friends," Michael explained.

Michael put the box back in the drawer and closed it. Michael heard the door open from downstairs. Noah looked at Michael.

"Michael, I'm home!" William shouted from downstairs.

"Mike!" a girl's voice yelled from downstairs.

"Was that...Charlotte?" Noah chuckled.

"Shut up..." Michael muttered, elbowing him.

"Come on, I don't need her coming up here," Michael mumbled, rolling his eyes.

Michael walked through the door, Noah following him. As they walked down the stairs Mike saw Henry, William, and Charlie. Henry and William were talking and Charlie was standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey..." Michael said, stopping at the bottom of the stairs.

"How are you, Kiddo?" Henry started, smiling at him.

"I'm good," Michael replied, "How are you?"

Henry smiled and said, "I'm doing well."

"Michael is that Noah?" William asked, looking at Mike and Noah.

Michael nodded slowly then looked at William.

"Well then, hello Noah," William greeted.

"Hi, Mr. Afton..." replied Noah.

"Anyways, is anyone hungry?" William continued.

Michael and Charlie nodded.

"Ok, I'll go make something," William responded, "how about you, Noah?"

"No, thank you," Noah said, "I should probably get going anyways."

Noah walked out the door and waved.

"Bye Noah!" Michael yelled.

A/N: Happy Valentine's Day! Sorry, this took so long to come out- I kept running out of ideas.