𝐌.𝐅 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈

No one's POV

No one's POV

Y/N was a ballet dancer, he always loved dancing from a very young age although his mom was fine with it his father wanted him to do something more manly but Y/N never budged. Currently, he was staring out of the window at the few passing trees they would drive by, he was with his aunt Kate who had taken up the job of taking care of a girl named Flora. Before driving, Kate had gone to visit her mom which being Y/N's grandmother. Y/N let out a sigh he didn't really want to come but his mom pushed him into it just to spend more time with his aunt.

Kate looked over at him for a few seconds and smiled slightly " Come on Y/N we won't be long besides I'm pretty sure you can find a nice spot to practice your dancing while I take care of Flora " Y/N looked over at her and nodded as he sunk into his seat " I know but we've been in this car for so long, cant we stop somewhere? " He said eagerly in which Kate only shook her head " No, it's better if we keep driving we are almost there anyway. " Y/N groaned and slumped back into his seat. He grabbed his walkman from his backpack that was in the backseat and put on his headphones, Y/N stared out the window once again and just closed his eyes as he listened to the music that played.

Y/N woke up when Kate shook his arm slightly " Were here " she said as she parked the car, Y/N rubbed his eyes and looked over at the huge mansion " Holy shit, I thought it was gonna be an old worn down house " He got interrupted by Kate who had hit his arm for cursing in which he just frowned at her. Y/N sighed and followed Kate to the front door before taking off his headphones leaving them hanging off his neck and watched as an old lady opened it, Kate and the Lady who said her name was Mrs. Grose talked for a while. 

He didn't really listen to what they were saying and just looked around, the place was quiet and kind of creepy " Kate can I go look around? " She looked over at him and glanced at Mrs.Grose who shrugged " well I don't see why not, just don't wander off too far or you'll get lost or eaten by werewolves or something " Kate stared at her thinking that really wasn't something to say to a kid. Y/N just ignored it and walked away.

It was quiet, too quiet so he put his headphones back on and looked at anything that caught his eye, the only reason he wanted to look around was to find a spot to practice his dancing, you'd think people would want to rest from time to time but Y/N would never miss a day of practice. He walked into a large empty room with perfect flooring for dancing, it was dark so he walked over to the curtains and opened them before looking back at the room.

He was left in awe at how peaceful the room was and smiled, Y/N made a plan to go back to the room and practice at night like he usually did back at home, not that anybody would mind right? he made sure the room was far from any bedrooms and smiled as he walked out of the room.

The following night Y/N changed into his leggings and put on his ballet shoes as well as his walkman just so he could listen to music while he danced, he peeked his head out to make sure he didn't see anyone specifically Kate if he were to get caught by Kate he would most likely be grounded from dancing. Y/N quietly walked to the room he was in earlier and let out a sigh of relief once he was inside, the moon was shining through the window which only made the room feel more peaceful. Before dancing he had to stretch so he did a few warm-ups then after 10 or so minutes he looked down at his walkman and pressed play as he set it down on the ground and turned the volume all the way up, the volume from the headphones was enough for him personally he didn't like wearing the headphones seeing as it kind of distracted him and did make him feel uncomfortable.

He took a deep breath and began dancing, he had seen a professional dancer perform this song, he would watch it over and over so much so that even his dad got mad at him for getting the song stuck in his head. Y/N closed his eyes as he continued to dance while a smile formed on his face, dancing was the only time he could actually relax and be himself it's all he ever thinks about and doesn't care most of the time what anyone says about it.

Y/N was so lost in the music that he didn't hear the door lightly creek open, once Y/N did the last step just as the song ended he took a deep breath and exhaled feeling relaxed that was until he heard the sounds of someone clapping. 

Y/N looked over immediately and noticed a tall boy with long curly hair and wearing some kind of school uniform staring at him with a smile on his face. Y/N felt his face heat up slightly as he continued to stare at the boy " How long have you been standing there? " He said in a hushed but embarrassed tone in which the boy only shrugged " I don't know, you shouldn't be out of your room this late at night. " Y/N frowned and picked up his walkman as he walked over to the boy " don't say a word," he said as he walked away, the boy only smirked in amusement as he watched Y/N walk away.

Y/N laid down in his bed after changing into some sweatpants and looked up at the ceiling. He groaned and grabbed a pillow which he stuffed over his face.

" God that was so embarrassing."

Word count: 1070