𝐁.𝐏 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏/𝟐

A camp.
not the place Y/N L/N thought he'd be spending his summer break. It started when Y/N was in a house making out with one of his friends that claimed he was only "experimenting" and trying to figure stuff out but Y/N knew he was still closeted despite having a girlfriend, other then all that the boys uncle walked in and all hell broke loose, his uncle was extremely homophobic and religious which resulted in him shouting at Y/N who looked unbothered, it wasn't the first time he was caught sucking face with a dude so he just expected his parents to ground him or threaten to send him away to a family members, the thought of being sent to conversion camp did cross his mind but he didn't think his parents would go through with it yet here he was standing in-front of "Big Mountain Bible Camp for the troubled youth " Y/N felt his nose scrunch up in disgust seeing the people that were greeting the new in coming teens in all wearing hard to look at clothes, not surprising since some of the younger ones gave some of the new coming teens a dirty look.

Y/N was uninterested in those around him for the most part, but out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of a tall, pale boy with curly black hair; obviously, the boy had caught his eye. The other male felt eyes on him and looked over at Y/N. The two of them stared at each other, and the boy gave Y/N a toothy smirk, in which Y/N only gave an eyebrow raise. They were interrupted by one of the camp counselors clapping their hands together in order to get the teenagers attention. Y/N looked away from the boy and at the white middle-aged woman who had a smile plastered on her face. "Welcome kids to the Big Mountain Bible Camp! My name is Counselor Schimilesky, but you can just call me Maggie! Here, we promise that you will leave a better person than you were, and we just hope you all will have a wonderful time here." All the newcomers looked annoyed or uninterested, which the lady took note of. "Now, how about we get to know each other in the cafeteria?"

Y/N watched as everyone took a seat at a table. He obviously did not know anyone there, so he sat down in a random spot, rested his head on the palm of his hand, and looked around in boredom until he noticed someone sitting beside him. Y/N didn't look over to see who it was and instead stared the opposite way. It stayed like this for a few minutes until he noticed someone tap his hand on the table to get his attention. "Hey, what are you in here for?" The boy made it sound as if they were serving time in jail, and then again, this place did feel like a prison. On another note, the boy's accent was very noticeable:' maybe someone from overseas?' Y/N thought before turning to look at the person with the accent; to his surprise, it was the same boy from earlier, the curly black-haired boy. "Dude, we aren't in jail," Y/N answered. The boy shrugged in response, "but it's kind of like prison." Y/N couldn't disagree with that and only put his hand down, letting it rest on the table now. "Well, you make a good fuckin point there, so what's you-" Y/N was cut off by a loud whistle.

At the tables, everyone was facing towards the counselors that were lined up. One of them was Maggie, and beside him was a big old but fit man, and lastly, a young middle-aged man. He was quite good-looking with tan skin and black hair, but unfortunately, Y/N isn't the type to go after older men. "Now kids, we're going to call on some of you, and you will name one thing you want to improve on!" She sounded a bit too enthusiastic for Y/N's liking. Maggie started to call on some of the teens, while Y/N would simply space out, that is, until the same boy true to start up conversation. "This place is kind of a shithole, huh?" he said with a snicker at the end. Y/N looked over at him and nodded. "I'd rather be out smoking," he answered. The boy raised an eyebrow and shuffled a little closer. "Where did you come from?" he asked. Y/N noticed that he moved closer, but he didn't really care much about it. "I'm from Las Vegas." The boy went wide-eyed. "Holy sh*t!"Me too!" Y/N smiled slightly and was about to say something back until he heard the loud whistle again. Both he and the boy looked over at the counselor, the old guy. "It seems like you two enjoy talking a lot; why don't you two introduce yourselves to everyone?" Y/N glared at the old man but looked over at the boy, seeing that he had stood up. "My name is Boris Pavlovsky. I was sent here because my dad is an asshole." Some of the kids laughed, including one of the counselors, who was quick to hide it. "Quiet down! Boris! We don't use that kind of language here, so watch yourself next time." Boris only nodded sarcastically and sat back down. Y/N snickered into his hand until he realized it was his turn. He stood up and sighed, "I'm Y/N L/N. I was sent here because I like kissing guys." Everyone either laughed, stayed quiet, or gave him a look of disgust.

All the counselors were spooked, needless to say, and Maggie shuffled to the front and laughed nervously as she tried changing the topic. Y/N had already sat down, and Boris was intrigued, to say the least. He slightly kicked Y/N's foot to get his attention, which it did: "I have some dope. Do you want to ditch later and have some fun?" Boris said with a small smile. Y/N stared at him with temptation and shrugged, "Sure, why not?"

A few hours later
Boris and Y/N were placed in the same cabin. That was a thing that made no sense to Y/N. What's the point of putting people who are probably like him in the same place? If anything, that gives him more boys to do stuff with. Y/N snapped out of his thoughts when Boris tapped on his head, given that he had taken the top bunk. "Let's go get fucked up," he said with that same thick accent as before. Y/N nodded and stood up, not grabbing anything to take since all he had brought was clothes and such the two were quiet but Boris would stop at times and crack a random joke which Y/N responded with rolling his eyes and shoving him forward but there a smile that lingered on his face hearing his jokes.