Chapter 8

*TW* BLOOD, ABUSE, SWEARING, AND ETC.*

Y/N's POV... 

I wake up again my body still acing but I have a better decent amount of energy than before. I use my Disciple quirk to duplicate myself so my double can untie me. After ive been untied I try opening the metal door in front of me but its locked. I shift into my Demoness quirk towering 2 times my regular size easily kicking the metal door down sending my doubles in other directions watching for anybody because knocking down that door made a pretty loud noise. I shift back to my regular demon quirk before anybody sees me. I quickly check every hall before moving into the next trying to find an exit. Im in no shape to fight but I will do anything to get back at the people who did this to me. I walk into a large room connected to multiple other rooms. I jump at a metal door shutting behind me as I quickly connect my doubles back into me releasing multiples of them around me acting like a shield from all angles. As I turn around I gasp at the view of many people walking into the room from one of the entrances with guns. This was my one chance to escape and I blew it. I cant change into my other form or else they'll know I have lots of quirks. Though why would they need so many people guarding me its like they already knew im much more than a threat than I look. If they thought I was just a vulnerable girl then wouldn't it make sense to just have a couple people at guard. Many thoughts running through my head. I cant do anything if I get shot its game over I dont even know if im the only girl here, for all I know there could be multiple girls tied up just like I was. I want to use my form, no thats not it, I HAVE TO. There's absolutely no other way im not going through that again. I may be in a weak state at the moment but they aren't gonna tie me up again, not without a fight. 

Aizawa's POV...

We arrive at the store asking the manager to look back at yesterdays camera from any time between 3:00 and 11:00 (the time between when she left school and when she was supposed to meet us at the bar). Looking through the multiple cameras we started looking at the ones facing the parking lot first to see when she arrived with her car. She arrived at around 8:45. Then we watched as she went through the isles of which she put stuff in her cart and we realized that at 9:30 she started walking through the isles quicker. We replayed those few minutes realizing a man had been following her minutes later it couldn't have been a coincidence he was the only one that happened to go to the same next isles as her for the next 5 minutes and she must have realized that too. We watched as around 9:45 she went to checkout and the man was the first one out. As All Might watched camera 1 where the man was in the parking lot I watched camera 4 which was the checkout station. I watch as Y/N walks out the store as we all switch to camera 3 the camera facing the area of her car directly where she put her groceries in the car and put her cart away. Though when she came back to open the door at 10:00 the man made contact again as they were talking until he grabbed her wrist. As I watch Y/N struggle at his hold on the tape I feel my teeth grinding out of anger. I watch as he slams her against the car as she tries to resist until she's held at gun point. All of our eyes widen. Then next thing we know they both get into the car and leave the grocery store at 10:10.

"Alright, so this all started at 10:10. Meaning they got to her house at 10:25 since it takes 15 minutes to get to her house since theres no traffic around that time." I say.

"We need to see if we can get a better look at this guys face thats the only way to find out who he is and where he could have taken her after they went to her house." Midnight explained.

We tried zooming in camera 7 where we found the man at a good angle of the camera as we tried using an identification system by plugging in my phone to the USB.

"WE DID IT!" Mic yelled.

Identification Search Results...

*Images show I man with black hair and yellow eyes*

Lucifer Ortega

Gender: Male

Age: 33

Quirk: Torture (after torturing others he gains a strengthened aura making his strength, agility, speed, healing, and etc 4 times more advanced than the normal human)

Criminal Record: 

-Sights of working with the Yakuza

-Has been charged with rape, assault, robbery, murder, domestic violence, and battery multiple times.

-Works with the black market.

-Has escaped prison.

-Sentenced life in prison.

When reading his file all of our jaws dropped. I couldn't believe it but we had no time to lose. We researched multiple places where members of the Yakuza have been spotted. Until we found the location in Hosu City not too far from here. So we left as fast as we could. "

"Y/N, Ill save you I promise."

Yakuza Definition- A mafia-like organizations filled with gangsters(villains). They gain there money and fear from unlawful businesses such as; gambling, drugs, prostitution, loan-sharking and etc.