Going Insane.

Danni.

                What did I do? What made that girl so mad at me that she tried to hurt me like that? I wish I knew. I wish I could remember, but then I realize that’s what I’m scared of the most. What if I’m a terrible person? What if I remember stuff I wanted to forget? Ugh. I literally pull my hair out as I lay on my cushy bed thinking about that little girl staring at me. I don’t remember her (well, duh) but, I honestly think that I never knew her, but I know one thing. As she looked at me with those almost black eyes a flashback hit me. It was the last thing I saw before blacking out. As soon as I turned around I saw her eyes. I didn’t notice until now, after thinking about it.

                And that little girl next to her, that little blonde twig, I have a feeling that’s Kobi’s girlfriend. Ew. She was in total shock when she was exposed. Did I do something to hurt her? Does she hate me? Well, I could care less. But, right now I have to. I need to get my memoires back, one way or another. And I think I’ve found a way. I roll over, grab my phone and dial. He answers on the 2nd ring. “Hello?” My “boyfriend’s” sleepy voice says. “Hey, it’s me.” I hope he can guess who “me” is. “Oh, hey. Are you in a better mood to talk?” He rudely brings up our last chat.

                “Yeah, actually can I come over?”

                “Uh, now’s not a good time… but, yeah just give me like 20 minutes.”

                “Fine. I’ll see you then.”

                Being around him might be able to bring something back. Good or evil. As I try to pick out something for my hot date I remember how upset Kobi was when I mentioned Zach. I wonder what that was about. Well, I hope I find out soon. I grab a gray oversized sweater, back shorts and long black stockings. Has it been 20 minutes yet? Ah, whatever. It’ll probably take a while to get there; I hope I remember how to get there. Ha.

                Once in my car I play a song called “A match into water.” Good song. The first few lyrics hits me home. I noticed one night that have a scars on my right thigh wear my & sign tattoo is. Also, I have a few on my wrist, but not that deep. I wonder what made me do these to myself, because I for sure know it wasn’t “the cat” After a good 15 minutes I made it to the great old brick building, pulling up I notice a black haired women with really long legs and big tits walking down the stairs. She’s a lot older than me and I probably don’t know her. But, when I slam my car door she looks up and we make eye contact.

                My body absorbs so much anger and I want to go over there a drop kick her skinny ass, but I don’t. She just gives me the look of pure hate. Pure evil, but mixed with a little bit of… fear? Is she scared of me? No time to think, I speed walk up stairs, almost tripping over my boots. Knocking on the door, I sense a feeling of regret. “Hey!” Zach opens the door, letting smoke hit my nose making my eyes burn. “Hi.” I awkwardly say and step through the door.

                His place is messier since last time, and darker. I notice the curtains are closed even though it’s such a nice day out. Maybe Zach isn’t a nice day kind of guy.  He leads me to the couch and I sit. He quickly starts grabbing stuff and stuffing it in a bag. The only thing I notice is ice looking stuff… I know it’s some type of drug. I’m not dumb. “So,” He says when he’s all done and sitting next to me. “What made you want to come over here so badly?” He asks while he slides his arm around my shoulder. I get chills. “I just wanted to.” I feel that a whole explanation isn’t needed. “Well, good. I’ve missed you.” He turns my face to his and kisses me. His lips are soft and his tongue is powerful. He quickly lays me down on the black leather couch and makes his way to my neck. My neck apparently is a very sensitive place. He kisses and then gives me another love bite. As his was doing it a sound reaches my lips. I cover my mouth fast so he doesn’t hear it.