Let me remind you.

Danni.

                My name is Danni Felton. I’m18 and my birthday is July 22nd. I’m a fangirl, and band freak…they saved my life. I enjoy reading books and manga. Watching Anime and horror movies. My best friends are Kobi, Maze and Isis. I am Danni Felton.

                I go over this over and over. Trying to recall something. I’ve been locked in my room for a whole weekend, looking through a stranger’s life. Pictures and journals…their all of someone I don’t know. My journal is filled of so many words of the unknown. I’m so lost and confused. I take a break and walk outside for some fresh air. I guess I’ve been in my room longer then I thought, because it’s pitch black out. But, I like it. I walk passed my house loving the cool breeze that hits my body.

                Suddenly I hear my name being called. “Danni,” I turn around to head lights blinding me. A black mustang pulls up with an older guy driving. He has long black hair in a small messy pony tail. My heart twitches and I feel scared…but, it’s a good feeling of some kind. “Y-Yes?” I don’t know what to day or do. “What are you doing?” He laughs at me. I look down at me. I only have on a long black T and black socks. I try to cover myself up from this guy, my cheeks blushing red. He laughs at me some more.

                “Haha, hop in. I’ll take you somewhere nice.” He pats the passenger seat. I feel like I have to be tentative around this guy, but it seems that I trust him somehow. I give up and go around the car and get in. He greets me by rubbing my thigh. I tremble at his touch and he looks at me weird. “What’s wrong?” He puts the car into drive and slowly moves forward. In the rear view mirror I see a tall skinny figure standing in the road and I feel a slight sense of guilt.  

                   "Hey, uh, where are we going?" I ask after 10 minutes of pointlessly driving around the town. He chuckles some more, it's kind of getting annoying. "My place of course." I feel like I'm going to be sick. Like I'm being kidnapped. Am I? I look for my phone, but I left it at my house like a stupid person. We reach a small brick apartment and park in the abandon drive way. "Here, it's pretty much the same as when you left, but it might be a bit dirty." He climbs out and I slowly follow. I've been here before? Who is this person, how do I know him?

 I haltingly walk behind him, in no hurry to enter the apartment. He notices and comes next to me, sliding his arm around my waist. Leading me up the stairs. When we reach the door, number 201, I can't move my legs, but I don't want him to pick me up and force me in so I make them work.

 A nasty smell of smoke hits my nose. It burns my eyes and I try to breath, but it hurts. He shuts the door and it gets dark. When I open my eyes it's not as messy has I expected. It's a simple room with a black couch, a coffee table with no coffee on it, a nice TV and a small clean kitchen. There's also a hallway that leads to a bedroom but, I don't want to go in there.

 I take a step and trip over my own two feet. I feel two hands on my waist and two people fall to the ground. I open my eyes to see his green eyes staring back at me; his body on top of mine. He laughs. "Why are you so clumsy?" He leans in a gives me a kiss. Sticking his tongue down my throat. I feel hot and weird, so I push his lips off mine. "What's the matter?" He ask, anger in his deep voice. "Uh, um... nothing. I actually have no idea who you are... Um, yeah." Why didn't I just say that to begin with? I suddenly become embarrassed and turn my face away from his. 

He gets off of me and rests his head on his hand. "What are you talking about, I'm confused." He looks over to me. I get up and hug my knees. "There was this accident and I lost all of my memories...so, I have no idea what's going on." I kind of make a small giggle to make things sound less scary. He gets up and sits on the couch. I just turn to him, still on the carpet. "So, you remember nothing?" The sound in his voice doesn't seem worried, or scared. I nod. "Well, let me refresh your memory." He comes over and picks me up like a princess and leads me to the room where I prayed we wouldn’t go.