Chapter Two.

TW. Physical/mental abuse

"𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖."

𝚂𝚕𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢.

"Balance. Elegance. Beauty. The aerial silks are all about those components. You move like the flowing river. Calm and collective, yet so strong and so complicated."
As I wrap the silks around my legs and lift myself up, I wrap it around my waist and spin, then hang from the silks, letting my legs do the work. I sigh with relief.
"Excellent work, Angel! You really live up to your name!" My coach applauds me.
It's rare to hear compliments like that.
"Thank you, Coach Danielle."
"Ah! Mr.Agreste!"
Once I hear that name, my eyes widen in fear.
"Good evening, Danielle."
"Agh!"
I flip forward onto the floor and fall head first onto the wooden floor.
"Angel! Are you-"
"Excuse us for a moment, Danielle." He orders.
"Yes, sir."
I feel the shame rise in me as I hear Danielle's blissful footsteps leave the room.
"Stand, Slut."
"Yes, Sir..." I say quickly, then stand up straight for him, my hands behind my back.
His very glare had my heart racing in fear.
"Tell me, dear, why did you fall?"
I gulp, unsure myself.
What do I tell him? I got off balance? Or the silks were too soft? Fuck, he won't fall for those lies.
"Answer me, you whore! Unless you want a repeat of last time."
"Your presence, Sir, I-I get startled by the mere thought of you..." I stammer, then look down as tears start to well in my eyes.
Great... now I look like a baby.
He grabs me by my jaw and forces my head up. I quickly blink back my tears.
"Are you afraid of me, little girl?" He asked with a smirk.
I saw the fury in his eyes like a burning passion, except the burning just emphasized how much of a demon he was.
"Yes, Sir." I say, my lip quivering.
"Good. I want you to think about how much I'll tear you apart each time you decide to fall." His big hand squeezes my jaw and a tear trails down my face as I whimper in pain.
"Don't make a sound, whore, or I'll give you something to cry for." He growls at me.
I nod with my mouth shut.
"Good."
He raises his hand and it comes down like lightning striking against a concrete floor onto my face.
"GAH!"
"Lighten up, will you? I didn't even hit you that hard, Lass."
I look up at the mirror and a big red mark is left on my cheek.
"It was enough to leave a mark." I mutter.
"Is that sass I hear?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.
I look down as my face turned pale with fear. As my eyes darted towards him, he grabs my neck and yanks me closer to him.
"𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀'𝕞 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦." He growls at me.
"Sir, I'm sorry to interrupt, but your limbo is here." We both hear a familiar voice say.
His maid.
"We'll be outside in a minute." He glared at me, squeezing my neck until it burned.
"Don't leave them waiting, now, Atlas." She smirks.
"I won't." He says quickly.
"Go tell them we'll be out in just a second. Now, maid."
"Yes, sir." She sighed.
I started to wheeze for air as she left to notify the Limbo.
"Quiet, Slut." He orders, letting go of my neck. The big relief of air went up my nose and out through my mouth. Before I could enjoy the gift of breathing, he punches me in the eye, a burning sensation following after. Death would be better than the pain I'm feeling.
"Put on your costume and come to the car when you're finished. You don't want to know what'll happen if you take too long. So don't. Got it?"
"Yes, sir."
And like that, he walked away and went outside. It felt as if a weight had been lifted. When he's gone, I feel a little bit safer. When he's gone, all is well again.

Author's note:
Hey! Cherry here. I'm gonna start uploading way more. Around once a week because my books take way longer to write, when it comes to editing, revising, drafting, and adding other materials to my writing all by myself. This is what you may call a ✨one man band✨, but I will try to post every Sunday of the month. Keyword ✨try✨, sometimes I lose motivation ;w;
But anyways
That's it.
goodnight!
Or good morning
Idk.