Prologue pt2

"𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒈 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅."

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚗

I throw some baby powder on my body and begin to put on my lingerie. I slip on my thigh-high boots and look in the mirror to put on the face full of makeup I always use.
"How's the crowd lookin' today, Jen?" I ask one of the many women backstage.
"Same as usual. Just a lot of new faces."
"Great, so I don't have to work as hard." I gawk as I apply my lipstick, covering my top lip.
"Ah, remember that cute guy from yesterday that paid me extra for that lap dance? He was so sweet!" A girl in a waitress outfit says.
"Cute. Real cute, doll." I muttered as I cover half of my bottom lip.
"Cute? Why whatever do you mean?" She asks.
"That man must have wanted to take you home for less money, I doubt he cares about you at all. But I'm just speaking from experience." I say as I finish with my bottom lip.
"Whatever, Karen, just keep putting on that dick red lipstick of yours." She teases.
"Keep bugging me, but once you get your heart shattered into pieces, don't come crawling back here." I roll my eyes as I slick back my long ponytail.
"Oh, please! What do you know about love anyways?!"
As I hear the sentence come out her mouth, my eyes widen and I lower my mascara. I growl and walk up to her.
"Listen, bunny, I know what I'm talking about. That man will tear out your heart and kill it from the inside out. It happens. So stop living in a fucking Disney princess fantasy world and grow the fuck up!" I say to her face.
"We're going on stage. Come on." I snarled.
"Just because you dance on ariel silks doesn't mean you're not a fucking whore, Harley!"
"As I said. Let's go." I repeat.
I go on stage as the waitresses in miniskirts and tiny clothes scatter to serve the people in the crowd. My pole glows in the dark as the lights dim, and I climb up onto it, performing a few warm up moves.
"𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓶𝓮...
𝓘'𝓶 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓽𝓸𝔂𝓼.
𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓶𝓮.
𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓰𝓸 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓸𝔂𝓼."
I use my two arms to lift myself up and move my legs in a walking movement like a goddess walking on thin air. I feel the crowd's eyes on me.
"𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓸.
𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓪𝔂
𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮, 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝓰𝓸 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾
𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓹𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂!"
I move my hands so that they are both on one side of the pole, then throw myself around it like a tether ball on a bar. I then make my way down to land elegantly on the floor, ending with the pole behind me as I sit on the floor. The disgraceful figure is cold and poisonous. I get back up off the floor gracefully and start circling the object. I then pull myself up and hang upside down from the still and dirty pole, my legs dangling in the air. As old men start to stare and make sick comments, I turn to see my boss talking to another man. I squint to see who it was exactly. The man points to me, and my boss nods with a shrug. They shake hands, the man giving my boss a few racks of money. I wrap one leg around the metal and spin down to the floor. My boss calls for me.
"Harley!"
I get on my hands and knees like a dog and crawl towards him seductively as if I were pleasuring a client. I then lay on my stomach in a playful position.
"What do ya want? I'm a bit busy here." I spat.
"You're not working here anymore." He said.
It felt like a whole ocean had fallen onto me.
"What?"
"You don't work here anymore. You're working for him now." He repeated, then pointed to the same man he was talking to earlier.
The man overall looked awfully rich. White button up with black slacks and a belt.
"Come now, sweetheart. I don't bite... much." He teased with a smirk.
I stare for what felt like forever to process what had just happened...
"You're selling me?" I asked.
"Harley, you are our best dancer. You know this place like the back of your hand. You need to go somewhere new." He explained to me.
"But I'm fine here! I don't want to-"
"Harley. You're going. Our choice is final."
I growl under my breath. He walks away, leaving me and this man alone together.
"Let me get my stuff and I'll be right with you, sir." I said.
"Keep the outfit on, dear, it fits you quite well." He says.
"I can't go out in public with only lingerie on, sir." I scratch my head.
He laughs. I tilt my head to the side, confused.
"Let me rephrase that, dear, because I think you've mistaken that as a question!"
He grabs me by the neck and pulls me close.
"Woah!-"
"Keep the lingerie on or there will be serious consequences. You wouldn't want to see me when I'm angry, would you?" He snarled.
I gulp.
"I wouldn't, sir...!" I stammer.
He shoved me away and I fall backwards in my six inch heels.
"Oof!"
"Stop busting your ass and hurry up. We got things to do and places to be." He ordered.
I gawk and get back up. I go backstage to get my bag and my coat. I take off my heels and sigh with relief, my rather small feet pulsing from the tight space. I put on flats, then put my trench coat over myself. He won't mind if I just have my coat on, right? Maybe I should keep the heels on? No, my feet are already very irritated. I stand up as my feet begin to burn again, but not as badly as before. I walk back up to the man.
"I said to keep the lingerie on."
"It is on, sir. Just under the coat. We have to cover ourselves to keep our business discreet, ya dumba-"
He glares at me and his eyes pierce through my skull. A shiver creeps down my spine as I stop myself mid-sentence.
"Ya... handsome... uhh... tall handsome man...!" I rephrase.
"Come on. The car is outside." He says.
I follow him into the exit and feel the cold air hit my bare legs. I shiver again, my teeth chattering. The car that stood before us was a limousine, the lights glistening from the inside. I step inside, and there is nobody else in the car.
"There will usually be other girls in the car. They are not here today." The man said from behind me. I jump in fright from his voice. He ushers me inside and I take a seat near the window, shivering in my own anxiety. I've never done anything like this before. He shuts the door behind him and proceeds to sit next to me, so close to the point where it's unsettling. I hold onto my coat, closing it tightly.
"Let's set some ground rules, shall we?" He growls, then grabs me by my jaw and forces my head to look at him. I grunt in pain, trying to back away from his large hand.
"Look at me when I'm speaking to you." He ordered.
I slowly stop struggling and start to breathe heavily from fear.
"No need to be afraid, darling, I won't hurt you on the first day."
"F-First... Day...?" I stammer.
"Oh, your beloved boss didn't tell you? You not only belong to me now, you are my sex slave."
"W-What!? This is illegal! A-And I never consented to this! I'm also a minor! You can't-"
"Your boss was paying you under the table, was he not?"
"W-Well... yes, but-"
"Then I'm doing the same. You will not speak about this to others, you will not tell any adults, and you sure as hell will not call the police unless you want to be killed. Got that, hun?" He said, putting his hand around my neck.
"Yes! I understand...!"
"Good. Now, you refer to me as Daddy. Whether we are in public or not. You will not question my orders, you do as I tell you without any hesitation. You will not speak out of term, when you have a question, you will wait for me to get to you. If you disobey, disrespect, or resist anything, you will get punished. Understand?"
I gulp and begin to tremble again.
Shit, stop that, you look weak.
"I understand... yes..." I answer.
"Yes, what?" He asked as he beamed at me.
"... Yes, daddy." I mumbled quickly.
"I couldn't quite hear you, doll, can you say that again?" He teased.
"Yes, Daddy." I repeat, feeling as guilty as can be.
"Good girl." He grinned.
It seemed his teeth were sharp and he had devil horns growing from his head, his eyes glowing a bloodthirsty red. Though he didn't look like it, he was Satan himself.
"Sit on my lap." He ordered.
My eyes widened as a blush grew across my face. It's starting now!? What am I supposed to do? What am I supposed to say!? I don't know what I'm doing, and-
"Why are you still sitting there?"
"Sorry, Sir, I got lost in thought." I apologized.
He looks at me again with a frustrated scold.
"I-I mean Daddy! I'm sorry Daddy...!" I rephrased.
I can't believe I'm doing this...
I stand up and take a seat on his lap, looking down. I feel the shame rise in me, my head spinning.
"Answer me this, darling, are you a virgin?"
My throat runs dry with disbelief. Why does he need to know that?
"I'm... yes... I am." I answer hesitantly.
"Hmm. I'll go easy on you for this week, then. But there are a couple of clubs you need to go to for me. You dance for me, alright? But you won't be doing any prostitution yet." He explained to me.
"I know how to do almost anything, Sir- I mean- mmph. Daddy. I'm a professional at dancing."
"Almost professional. Not yet. That's why you will be taking classes with me. But in the meantime, you will be on a chain. You will also be pleasuring another man while there. Here is your costume. Change quickly." He says, then places a bodysuit on my lap and stands me up.
"I will be in the passenger seat if you need me." He says, then walks away.
I gawked, then put on my skimpy outfit and wait patiently on my seat.
Hopefully this doesn't go on for too long.