Chapter 1.

Cara's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I was having a nice sweet dream where Calum Hood was my boyfriend and everything was perfect, but then my dream had to come to a tragic and heart-breaking end. I opened my eyes and saw a booger also known as my brother, Colin. How dare he wake me from my beauty sleep.

"What do you want Colin?"

"Mom told me to tell you to get your butt up and get ready for school."

"Whatever, but you seriously need to get out."

"Well someone seems awfully grumpy."

"Yeah, Yeah , Yeah just get out I don't want to be late."

        And with that he left. I got up and went to my closet and grabbed basically what I wore everyday leggings, a sweater, and my converse. Yes, I'm a very plain person. JUDGE ME. After I had gotten dressed and did everything else that I needed to do, I went downstairs and grabbed a pop tart because to be honest I didn't feel like socializing with anyone today and I mean no one. 

        As I was on my way out the door my mom called me back and I groaned eternally, I turned around and faced my mother,

"Remember your brother is having a party tonight so---" 

I cut her off with the reply of,

"Yes I know, I can't be here don't worry I'm sleeping over Karissa's tonight."

"Ok well I don't want to keep you waiting, love you sweetie."

"Love you too, bye."

        I was then off to the place I know as prison, but its actually called school if you didn't catch my drift. When I was walking to school I felt as if I was being watched. I turned around and no one was there hmm... that's weird, I'm probably just being paranoid. Yeah that sounds about right. But that feeling of being watched never really left my body. Finally, I reached school and for some odd reason I was somewhat relieved. Don't know why and don't care.

        I entered the bulding and was greeted with the sound of my loud but somewhat cool friend .

"Cara are you still coming over tonight?" Karissa questioned,

"Yeah, and thanks for letting me come over."

"It's no problemo"

After School

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        it was now half past 2 and i was walking home and that feeling came back and I seriously just wanted it to just go away. I heard the sound of a tree branch snapping and turned to the spot where the sound came from. I saw a figure quickly run away and that's when fear washed over me.  I then dashed home basically running for my life because I do not want to be dead before dinner that wouldn't be fun dying on an empty stomach.