Chapter 6.

*THAT SAME DAY*

CARA'S POV

Niall and I have been in separate rooms for about 3 hours. I have not left the room and he's been in the living room doing god knows what. I'm kind of afraid to leave the room because I fear that I'll just make things awkward, not that things are not already awkward, but yeah.

Suddenly a loud knock came from the bedroom door.

"Come in" I said quietly, Niall then walked in the room. Immediately I felt the tension in the room.

"So one of my mates are coming in about 20 minutes, and he doesn't know about me capturing you. So just play it off and act like your my girlfriend, got it?" He sternly said,

"1. Okay I'll play along and 2. Do I know him?" I questioned,

"Yeah I think you met him while we at that party before umm...y- you know." He began to stutter, I nodded understanding what he was trying to get at. And with that he left the room and closed the door behind him.

I stayed in the room watching reruns of Friends, until Niall started to call my name. I stood up from the bed and started to walk toward the living room which I'm guessing that's where they were.

As soon as I walked into the living room, all eyes were on me. I felt as if I was being judged, probably because I was wearing one of Niall's black t-shirts and a pair of his boxers. Oops oh well.

The boy with the brown fluffy hair and pretty blue eyes, whose name I remember that is Louis. He had gotten up from his seat on the couch and came up to me.

"Hey Love." Man I don't remember his voice being this raspy, I simply smiled.

"Hi." I sweetly said, before settling down on the couch next to Niall.

"Niall, you never told me you got a girlfriend." Louis said, eyeing Niall suspiciously.

"Well we just made it official a week ago, and I guess I forgot to tell everyone about it." Niall was trying to cover up the nervousness in his voice, but you could still see right through it.
Then everything got all awkward. So I decided to break the tension that was lingering in the air.

"Umm... I'm going to get something to drink, do any of you want anything?" They both shook their heads.

As I was in the kitchen, I went to the fridge to get a bottle of water and as soon as I shut the fridge door. Louis was standing right behind it. I jumped.

"Jesus Louis you scared the shit out of me." He chuckled, but soon his expression turned serious.

"Cara, can I ask you a question?" Louis questioned,

"Yeah sure."

"What are you really doing here?"

"What do you mean?" I was starting to get nervous.

"You know what I mean." He said sternly,

"I actually don't, care to enlighten me?"

"I know that Niall took you from that party that night, don't you think people would find out that you've gone missing. There is something called a news you know, oh and reminder Niall and I were both at that party. And for some odd reason Niall seemed to be gone the same time you went missing."

"First of all, why do you care so much we hardly know each other and second of all, technically if I was kidnapped why don't you see me telling you everything that happened and begging you to help me get out of here?"

Niall's POV

..."help me get out of here?" I went to go see what was going on and why were Louis and Cara taking so long, and now I see why.

I can't believe she wants to leave me. Well why wouldn't she, I fucking kidnapped her for gods sake. But I can't let her leave me. I need her here. With me. I'm not going to risk losing her.

I end the thoughts that were running through my mind and walked in to the kitchen.

"Hey guys what's taking you so long, I put a movie in if you guys are up for it." They expressions were as if they seen a ghost. But then they nodded. Louis walked out of the kitchen, to the living room. I walked over to Cara and grabbed her arm.

"What did you tell him?" I said trying not to raise my voice, and boy was it hard.

"I didn't tell him anything, chill." She said calmly, how could she lie to my face?

"Stop lying to me and tell me the truth. Now." I was beginning to get annoyed.

"Niall I did not tell him shit, so can you please stop interrogating me?" Why does she keep fucking lying to me, but she didn't say anything else and then left.

Just because she lied and told Louis everything doesn't mean she's going anywhere. It's not going to be that easy I tell you. She's mine and she's not going anywhere.