Chapter 7.

NIALL'S POV

It has been 4 hours since Louis had left and I absolutely needed a drink of anything strong. So planning on going to the pub. I go to all of the rooms and lock every window and make sure that she won't be able to open them. I then wrote a note saying that I left and will come back in a while. Then I left and began to drain my thoughts with the alcohol I'm consuming.

CARA'S POV

My eyes begin to open as I wake up from a nap that I was taking. I stood up from bed and began to look for Niall who was no where to be found. I wonder where he is. Catching my eye, I saw a piece of paper on the kitchen counter. Grabbing it, I read

"Hey, so I went out for a bit, but I'll be back in a little while."

Okay, so I guess I have some time to spare until Niall comes back home. Hmm... I'll just take a shower then. So going to the shower and stripping off the clothes I had on I begin to take my shower. Just then I begin to hear things , so I turn off the water, grab my towel and wrap it around myself.

I walk out of the bathroom to find that the noise was Niall stumbling through the door, and might I say, he was looking pretty drunk. When he noticed I was standing in the hallway and staring at him. He looked at me with a devious grin, his eyes raked up and down my body. It probably wasn't such a bright idea to come out in just a towel, especially around a guy who kidnapped me and that I barely know him.

Niall then began to walk toward me. The look in his eyes were kind of making me uncomfortable. He stopped walking as soon as he was about a foot away from me.

He leaned in and whispered "My princess is so damn beautiful." He stepped back and I could see the lust in his eyes. I could feel his hands on my hips, they were rising the towel a little. So I pushed his hands away.

"Niall what are you doing?" I asked getting more and more uncomfortable.

"Darling, you know that you are mine right?" He whispered in my ear,

"No Niall I am not yours." I said sternly, pushing him away slightly.

"Yes, you are." He said with a harsh tone, grabbing on to my arm.

"Niall, stop your scaring me."

"Well too bad princess, because I'm not going to stop until you realize that you are mine and only mine. Do you hear me?" He was beginning to raise his voice.

"Or do you want me to show you that your mine, I think I like that idea way better, don't you think?" He was now smirking, I was now shaking in fear.

"Please stop Niall. I don't want this, and your drunk. Please Niall please." I pleaded, hoping that he'll stop what ever he was doing.

He didn't say anything but pull me toward the bedroom, my eyes widened, no I can't do this, why me? Why?!

We got to the bedroom and pushed me on the bed, he began to take off his clothes until he was only in his boxers.

"We're going to have some fun tonight princess." I was starting to cry, I really hoped that this is all just a nightmare and it would just go away as soon as I wake up.

Starting to try and sit up but Niall only pushed me back down.

"No you stay right there."

Niall was then trying to take the towel off of me, but I slapped his hands away trying to fight back. That only caused him to get angry and slap me hard. Crying, Niall got the towel off of me and was staring at every single inch of my body. I felt so violated. He then hovered over me and stared into my probably watery, puffy, red eyes. The lust in his eyes were noticeable. Niall started to grind on me and all I could do was lay there, cry and squirm my way free but that couldn't happen since his arms were pinning mine down. He then stopped for a brief moment and took off his boxers, and I couldn't help but widen my eyes at him. Niall just smirked me, hovering over me once again, pushing his "member" inside of me. I shrieked a bit. He started to thrust harder into me.

I kept crying, but Niall didn't seem to notice. Niall was starting to get more and more rough. All you could hear in the room were Niall's loud moans and groans.

Niall was then starting to go faster and I guess he was reaching his climax. I kept trying to squirm but nothing was happening. His grip on my arms were tightening and it began to feel painful like the rest of my body. My head was aching and I couldn't wait for this nightmare to be over. I wish I had never gone to that party, but no I had to go and end up with this douche.

Feeling Niall pull out of me, I look up at him with my still watery eyes. He just did nothing but grin at the state I was in.

"You can do whatever you please now, I got most of what I wanted." He said with an amused tone of voice.

I felt as my heart just dropped, and to think I was starting to fall for him. Soon my eyes began to water again, a tear fell down but I quickly swooped it away.

Walking away from what just happened, my feet carried me to the couch. Laying myself down, I felt my eyes start to get heavy and with that everything went black.

-NEXT DAY-

NIALL'S POV

I woke up with my head pounding, shit I must've had too much to drink last night. I can't remember anything. Walking out of the room I find myself walking to the kitchen finding some aspirin to make this headache chill the fuck down.

I walk out the kitchen wondering where my princess was, I find her sleeping on the couch all cuddled up into one of the pillows. She began to stir and turn when suddenly she opened her eyes. Her eyes had widened and a look of confusion had spread across my face.

Cara moved further away from me, so I moved closer to her. She had this look of fear in her eyes.

"Why are acting this way?" I questioned,

"Your a monster how could you ask me why am I asking this way toward you?!" She said raising her voice,

"1. Do not raise your voice at me
2.What are you talking about?" I honestly had no idea what she was talking about.

"Okay since you don't know what I'm talking about, why don't I fill you in? Well Niall you came home drunk yesterday a..an...and y-y-you raped me." Her voice croaked at the end.

My heart immediately dropped as she said those words.

Cara got up and walked out and wandered her way I think to the bedroom.

I hurt her, I hurt the girl I loved the most. She's right I am just a monster. I hurt my princess, my girl, my life.