Chapter 3.

Niall's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I finally got her, I've been waiting a couple weeks for the perfect moment to just grab her. Right now, Cara was unconsious and we were driving back to my flat. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do when she wakes up and I know what your thinking "what kind of kidnapper doesn't know what to do right after they kidnap someone." but seriously I don't know what I'm going to do. To be honest the only reason I wanted to kidnap her was because I was bored and a tiny bit lonely. 

        I heard Cara stir as she was unconsious. What the hell I thought this thing said that it wears off after 4 hours. Remind to never buy things that come from a guy that live in a van. God I hope she doesn't wake up, she's going to start freaking out and possibly jump out of my car, but that's why there is a thing called locking doors. I should probably do that, that might be a smart idea.

        I then heard a groan come from Cara's mouth, oh shit I think I'm screwed. I glanced over to her seat to see that she was beginning to wake up.

"What the hell is going on? Where am I?" she said a bit startled that she is in a moving vehicle.

"Well good to see that you're up." 

"Niall? Where the hell are you taking me and why are my are hands tied." 

"Well I couldn't let you get away from me, now would I? And I'm taking you to my flat." 

"Your flat? Hell to the freaking no! I barely even know you, I literally met you an hour ago."

"Oh well, I guess your going to be getting to know me very well since you are staying with me."

"What the heck no I am not." she argued with me.

"Yes you are, now stop arguing with me." I exclaimed raising my voice a little. That's when she shut up and sat back in her seat.

        We then arrived at my flat, I got out of my car and walked over to Cara's door where I opened it impatiently waited for her to get out.

"Cara please get out of the damn car."

"No, I'm not going  anywhere with you." she barked

" I guess we're going to have to do this the hard way then, since your being so difficult with me." and with that I lifted over my shoulder and walked in my flat not caring that people were watching me carrying a girl over my shoulder with her hands tied around her back. Oh well.

        I reached the door to my flat and since I forgot to lock the door. I walked in and set Cara on the couch. As she sat there examing the place I went to grab a bottle of water. Then I plopped down right next to her and untied her hands hoping she wouldn't attempt to run. She then turned herself to me.

"Why did you even kidnap me?"

"Cause' I felt like it."

"Hell Niall you obviously didn't just kidnap me for no reason."  

"Just drop it ok." I then stormed off into my room, but then remebered that nothing was locked and her hands were untied. Shit what if she tries to leave? As I was thinking these thoughts, I went to go check on her and she wasn't there. The door was opened too. Yep it's confirmed I'm screwed. But wait she couldn't be that far because when I put that stuff in her mouth and I tried to get her up she fell and twisted her ankle, so maybe there's hope

Maybe.