2 ➳ Bad Boy

Dedicated to lovelyklayley because of our recent Skype calls and because she's an amazing ass friend :)

"Oh, there you are," Rebekah cheers merrily when she notices me approaching them with my arms crossed. Stefan glances in the direction his girlfriend's eyes are planted before holding out a bag of popcorn for me.

"Here I am," I mock, tossing a few pieces of the popcorn into my open mouth. My mind still revolved around whether Klaus would win or not, therefore a moment didn't pass without me taking a look at the track for the race to begin. And, boy, did I really want the race to begin.

"Did you like the place?" Stefan asks, his sight turned to set itself on me this time.

"It's cool," I shrug, "The guys seem like jerks," Correction. Klaus is a jerk. Stefan chuckles in response.

"Yeah, they tend to be that way," He nods briefly as Rebekah tilts her head to analyze the behaviour of the kids roaming around. Utterly carefree is the description for them.

"Damn, Klaus is up," Stefan pumps his fist in the air, jokingly. I reach up and scratch the skin below my ear, clearing my throat quietly.

"Uh, who?" I fake to have never heard about him. I don't know why exactly, but I don't want to discuss my run-in with him.

"He's a pretty cool racer. An asshole, but still cool. Never loses," Stefan grins at me and I bring my lower lip into my mouth, biting gently. Never fucking loses. Of course.

"Cool," I sigh, watching as his red beauty stops at the starting line. His window is rolled down, his arm draped out of it as his eyes travel around the area in a bored way. Once he spots me, his irises brighten before he leans back in his seat with a spine shivering smirk appearing on his lips. He sends me a wink which I dodge by flicking my hair behind my shoulder and moving my gaze elsewhere.

"Did Klaus just wink at you?" Rebekah murmurs into my ear. Damn it, she saw that? I scoff, shrugging my shoulders.

"He could've been winking at anyone," I turn my neck to see if there are any other girls behind me to be the culprit for his wink.

"Nope," Rebekah shakes her head, her soft blonde curls falling off of her shoulders, "Pretty sure it was meant for you," She sings.

"It's too bad I don't give a damn," I sing in an identical tone.

"What're we talking about?" Stefan joins in, speaking in the same pitch.

"Nothing, babe," Rebekah pecks his cheek and I roll my eyes.

Ugh, cute couples.

Soon, the race begins as a brunette female in a skimpy outfit waves the flag downwards, and the two cars race in a rapid speed against each other. Klaus' car is already way in the lead, and whenever his opponent tends to attempt to pass him, he moves his car in a direction to ensure that he won't pass.

I find myself nibbling on the nail of my thumb, my gaze caught in a trance that no potion could cure. The two cars screech as they turn at the rear, Klaus' opponent ahead now. It's obvious that Klaus' takes a deep step on the pedal, because he flashes ahead of him in a second. The skimpy outfitted woman squeals as Klaus's tires passes the line that they begun at.

The crowd erupts and I return both my hands to my sides, turning my head to see Rebekah stuck to Stefan's side as Stefan cheers on.

"I'll be right back," I yell over the noise, to which blaring music has been added to. Might as well go see Klaus.