𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 : 6

Taehyung stopped walking as they reached a large door, he pushed the door open letting the others inside

Taehyung stopped walking as they reached a large door, he pushed the door open letting the others inside. He turned his face towards the five slaves. Rok-hee wasn't the slave as Taehyung appointed her in the royal military so she wasn't present at the moment. "This is the royal Library. Your first work in the morning would be setting and placing the books according to the numbers written over the shelfs." "

The books should be arranged colour wise in the mentioned theme which is also written on the shelf.The novels should be in the first shelf , the royal educational books and the other educational books should be in the education books shelf which is the second shelf. And just like that the other books of different types should be placed accordingly. And this will be the duty of Scarlett and eema"

"Crystal will have the duty in kitchen along with the royal chef. You will help the chef in cooking the meals. Thrice a day. In night , morning and noon. Meanwhile yugyeom will have the duty of cleaning the royal chambers. You'll help the other maid's and servent's in cleaning. Now the turn is of you Jeon. You'll be my personal slave. You'll have to do everything i order. Now go to your works. And you follow me"

Taehyung finished with a smirk curving on his lips as he glanced towards jungkook. Who was fuming by now. "what ?! Why will i do everything you say ?!" Jungkook argued , totally forgetting the fact he is slave of the royal King who is Kim Taehyung himself. Standing infront of him. He came back in senses before a groan escaped his lips. He craned his neck towards taehyung who was raising his eyebrows towards him.

"Have a problem there Jeon ?" Taehyung asked , crossing his arms against his chest as he moved his gaze towards Jungkook glancing at the male from head to toe. 'Yes ! Asshole..' jungkook mumbled under his breath. "I'm not able to pick the frequency of your voice I'll be thankful if you care to repeat your words little boy" Taehyung states before dragging his feet towards the door. Jungkook gazed at his friends who were watching the drama.

They shakes their heads before leaving to their assigned works. Jungkook let out a sigh as he trailed behind the king. Taehyung entered the court hall dragging jungkook along with him. He hands jungkook a bucket of water as well as a cloth. "This is the stuff you need. And this is my throne. My order is clean my throne. If i saw one single peice of it uncleaned you'll regret it. Am i clear ?" He asked.

Jungkook gritted his teeth shooting a death glare towards the elder male. "Who do you think you are ?!" He asked quite irritated with the other's behaviour. "king of this place duh" Taehyung sassed as he walked towards the door. "You just have twenty minutes to clear it you better start working if you want to not get punished later" just like that the king moved out of the hall.

Jungkook rolled his eyes throwing the bucket of water over the throne. He wiped the throne with cloth and cleaned it as much as possible. He made sure none of the space in it was left uncleaned. As he was cleaning the throne he heared something moving under it. He backed away from it while gulping down his saliva. Bending down ok the floor he sighed in relief when he noticed it was just a puppy under the throne.

Not just a puppy it was king's, the royal puppy. Kim Yeontan whom Taehyung adopted few years ago when he noticed him shivering in the rain alone in the forest area. Jungkook made his way towards the puppy as he kneeled down. He slowly started carassing it's fur while the puppy titled his head slightly glancing at jungkook with its adorable small eyes. It was an adoring sight to watch. Jungkook was so lost in the puppy that he didn't noticed someone starring at him from far.

Yeontan barked when he felt Jungkook's hand moving softly in his fur causing the male to flinch. "Like father like son. Both grumpy af" jungkook mumbled under his breath earning another bark from the mentioned puppy. "Fine fine I'm sorry. Now go to your owner. Shoo shoo" he shooed away the puppy feeling relieved soon he heared the bark again causing him to groan out loud. He was annoyed.

It wasn't even a day in the castle , his life is already becoming hell. As if the problems are getting attracted towards him. His eyes widened when yeontan peed over the throne leg before running away. He hurriedly threw the water over the place before wiping it with water. After he was finished he heared some feet steps. He craned his neck towards the source of sound as he clenched his jaw gazing the cold king who was entering the hall.

A/N : Was it good ? Please i leave more comments and votes

A/N : Was it good ? Please i leave more comments and votes. I hope you are loving the story.

Comment here what's your favorite scene.

Word Count : 858