𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 : 33

"Nothing is understandable anymore" Namjoon groaned, throwing his head backwards as the bundle of books were placed infront of him

"Nothing is understandable anymore" Namjoon groaned, throwing his head backwards as the bundle of books were placed infront of him. "Don't loose hope sir Namjoon. There sure will be some of the clues which can lead us to the actual miracle." Spoke an anonymous voice. Namjoon craned his neck towards the owner of the voice only to be met with a gorgeous lady standing infront of him. She was shining brightly like a star.

"I am one of the past queen of Wolma's. You must be wondering that how I'm alive. So no I'm not alive Wolma's never fully die not they are immortal." She explained. Placing herself on the chair beside the royal librarian. "What do you mean Queen ?" Namjoon asked. Knitting his eyebrows in confusion. It's not the first time he is looking at these type of creatures. He keep meeting one of those from childhood.

"My name is Aura. The second queen of Wolma's. After my death my soul was transferred to one of the crystals in the secret room of wolma kingdom. I don't know the answers of your questions Sir Namjoon. But I'm here to give you the path of where you can find the answers to your questions. You need to visit the old kingdom of Wolma's." She explained. Taking few step backwards.

"But where is that kingd--ugh !" Namjoon groaned. Once he noticed that queen Aura already left leaving a new mystery for him. He placed his head in the palms of his hands. Now that he knows about where he would find the reason of florana's death. He still don't know that where the old kingdom of Wolma's is situated. "Fucking kill me" he yelled in frustration.

On other hand. Many of the soldiers of bangtan was dead. Princess jisoo was loosing all her powers as well as her consciousness. Alpha moonbyul and Queen Jennie were seriously injured and were sent to prince jimin and Cheif seokjin for treatment. Along with that Wheein , hwasa and Hoseok were also fighting for their lives. Hoseok was stabbed in his stomach by one of the soldiers of witchodia. Wheein's wings were set on fire and hwasa was thrown in the sunlight causing her body to burn from many places.

In the battlefield, everyone was loosing hope now from the side of bangtan. Florana's wicked laugh and her magic spells were all that could be heared. The hybrids which Taehyung sent in the war were all killed brutally by the evil hybrids. Yeonjun, Seokmin and dongho were now helping Taehyung in battlefield after finishing the hybrids beside the rock mountains of witchodia. Taehyung was covering jungkook behind himself as he was frightened and do not want his little lover to be in the war anymore. Because of the danger.

Majority of the vampires were also killed by the bats of Florana. The only people who were left were. King Agustd,Queen solar, King Taehyung, Jungkook, Yeonjun, Seokmin, dongho, Rose and Jisoo. Even prince Suga was injured badly. Having bunch of burn marks on his body. He was sent to prince jimin as well who cried out at his lover's condition. But seokjin helped him compose himself and start the treatment.

"We need to back off now i think" Taehyung mumbled. Hanging his head low. Jungkook glanced towards him with teary moist eyes. Not believing that they were now giving up. "Like a coward ? No honey we can't. It's about the people. The earth." Jungkook states. Taking hold of his lovers palm. Placing a soft peck over his knuckles. "Jungkook try to understand. Florana is alot dangerous than we thought. She have all the ways and tricks to bring us down. We can't stand her anymore" argued the young king.

"I am agreeing with sir jungkook. King Taehyung. We are king's for a reason. What will the commoners think of you once they got to know that their king is a coward ?" King Agustd snapped. But no avail. It just seemed like everything was over. Taehyung moved his gaze all around the battlefield only to witness his loved ones laying dead on the crusty and muddy ground. "we can't. Let's just hand her the trees and do like Queen Lisa said. Make a agreement contract" Taehyung stated with finality. Moving his horse backwards.

Jungkook sighed in response. Moving along with his lover as well as the others trailing behind them. Before the left soldiers could also follow them. They were halted in their steps by the loud growl which startled everyone in the battlefield. "Backing off ? Not in my presence" a high pitched voice rang through Taehyungs ear resulting in a wide smile spreading over his lips. "I knew it !" He yelled feeling a sudden wave of happiness. Jungkook chuckled at his lover who seemed like a kid who got his favourite candy.

A/N : Not a good chapter

A/N : Not a good chapter. But anygays it's still readable not that bad too. So what do you think. Who is the anonymous person who entered the battlefield ?

Word Count : 838