𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 : 10

Taehyung groaned feeling his head aching badly

Taehyung groaned feeling his head aching badly. He set on the bed rubbing his forehead as his expressions twisted into a frown. He glanced at the door waiting for Jungkook to arrive as it's the time for jungkook to clean Taehyung's chamber. His lips curved slightly from the corner as he glanced a bunny looking doe eyed male hopping and jumping around in the hallways moving towards Taehyung's chamber while singing a sweet melody looking like a ethreal angel.

As soon as the mentioned male entered the chamber , he stopped singing the melody as his eyes fixed on Taehyung who was sitting on the bed. "Thank god you came. Now massage my head i feel like my brain will fall out my head" Taehyung asked throwing his head backwards as he pointed at the oil placed on table. Jungkook's lips curved into a adorable pout as he took the bottle of oil in his hand pouring some oil on his palm.

He slide his hand in Taehyung's silky black hairs massaging the scalp as gently as possible. Taehyung let out the breath he didn't knew he was holding. He can finally feel some relaxation after feeling those butter line fingers massaging his head. "how did you got the headache tho ? Did something happened ?" Jungkook asked in a curious tone. He was always curious about collecting all the informations he could get from everywhere he visit.

"That doesn't concerns you. You are a slave so work don't try to rule" Taehyung murmured. His voice as cold as ice. Suddenly he groaned in pain feeling sharp nails digging inside his scalp. "it's better to keep mouth shut if you don't have something good to speak now am i right dear king ?" Jungkook sassed rolling his eyes as he continues the massage. Taehyung scoffed in return. "so mean" he mumbled to himself but was enough loud for jungkook to hear.

"Now will you tell me nicely what happened or should I again dig my pretty nails in your scalp king ?" Jungkook asked slightly pressing his finger nails into the scalp of the elder which caused Taehyung to let out a groan. "fucking fine now stop scratching my scalp like a wild cat" he spoke , jungkook couldn't help but let out a sweet melodious giggle which could work as a lullaby for everyone.

Taehyung's lips twitched as he smiled to himself feeling his heart beating slightly fast because of the angelic giggle his ears were blessed to hear. "well it's about maliciona" Taehyung spoke earning a small gasp from the shorter male. "the malicions ? Those malice people ? What do they did now ?" He fired bunch of questions towards the king who absent minded chuckled. "Calm down I'm telling everything"

Taehyung replied. Before he could continue he felt the fingers stop working on his head as he frowned glancing at the shooked male. His doe eyes were widened as his lips parted in shock. "what happened ?" He asked. "y-you. You just chuckled. The so called poker faced king just chuckled ahhhh !! It was so deep" Jungkook squealed like a teenager girl. Taehyung's expression changed into cold stone face again.

He shakes his head. "shut up. It's not like that. You were just hallucinating. I didn't chuckled on some bullshit you are spitting. Now listen seriously" Taehyung states his voice cold yet again. Jungkook shook his head in disbelief. "The malicions are turning fairies of Floriana into evil fairies. The fairy queen Aecha paid me a visit today as she explained the situation."

"My head is aching because of the idiots I'm surrounded with who can't even be serious in situations this bad. Just like you"Taehyung mumbled the last line under his breath. Jungkook hummed in response. As he continued massaging the king's scalp. Soon he glanced down towards the so called intimidating king sleeping like a toddler with a small pout on his lips. The exhaustion was clearly visible in Taehyungs expressions.

"Good night" jungkook whispered as he laid Taehyung on the bed in a comfortable position. He glanced at the king's face for some seconds as he let out a deep sigh. "why are you so cold ? Why are you hiding your true emotions ?"

He whispered to himself as he covered the king with a blanket. Chewing on his bottom lip he stood up from the bed. "what are you doing to me king ? Why do i feel weird around you ?" He asked in a low tone to the sleeping male. Soon he shakes his head as he made his way towards his own chamber.

A/N : So someone's catching feelings tho

A/N : So someone's catching feelings tho. What do you think about the story so far ? Are you liking it? I am not able to see anyone who is showing any excitement for the book anygays I'm excited for my own book that's enough for me. You all read whenever you want. No force from my side.

Word Count : 812