𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 : 31

Taehyung along with other royal kings and queens climbed on their horses

Taehyung along with other royal kings and queens climbed on their horses. Taehyung carassed the fur of his horse gently. He let out a sigh before turning his head towards his little lover who seemed slightly nervous. Taehyung grabbed his hand gently placing a soft peck on his knuckles. "Don't worry baby. I'm here with you. I belive in you. You'll do good hm ? Now throw away the worries bunny" Taehyung assured.

Jungkook smiled a little. He loves when Taehyung always reads his expression and comforts him. That's the most favourite thing about Taehyung to Jungkook. The way the king handles every situation with a calm and collected mind , the way he treats everyone equally. The way he push away the stressful tension from others mind assuring them that everything will be alright. Oh..so in love jungkook was in with his king. Only his king.

Taehyung's mind was still restless about what happened in Jisoo's chamber. He glanced towards jungkook. "Kook before we go to the battle. Please call your friends. I have a important task for them" Taehyung informed. Jungkook nods his head getting down of the horse. He made his way towards the slave chambers the guards bowing their heads towards him when he entered inside. His friends stopped doing whatever they were doing.

"Weren't you in the battle koo ?" Scarlett asked , her eyebrows knitted in confusion. Rok-hee glanced towards jungkook as well leaving the half eaten sandwich on the plate. Crystal and yugyeom entered inside the room with Eema. "Tae called you all. He have something important to talk about" he said. His friends nods their heads , trailing behind jungkook. Taehyung motioned his friends to come closer to him when they reached the king.

They bows their heads respectfully. "I've called you all here because i have a task for you all. There is a betrayer in this castle. Who tried to harm princess Jisoo. You need to find the betrayer and send him to the prison. I'll handle him myself." Taehyung ordered. Jungkook's friends nods their heads. Yugyeom looks toward Taehyung before averting his gaze back towards his friends. Eema holds yugyeom's hand dragging him somewhere as the others went behind them.

Soon they all were standing in middle of the battlefield. The armours shining because of the sunrays falling on them. Their expressions calmed and collected yet agressive. The roars of lions echoed in the battle field along with the other werewolves who were now in their wolf form standing behind Taehyung. There were alphas , betas as well as omegas because alpha moonbyul never discriminated between any ranks.

She trained all the ranks equally because of which the omegas of her kingdom are powerful as well. The soldiers sitting on their horses glancing towards the large gate of witchodia kingdom. Waiting for Florana to show up. King AgustD sitting on his shining black horse holding his bow in his hand the arrows in a quiver which was tied on his back. His twin brother Suga observing his surroundings.

Jungkook let out a shakey sigh , clutching on the sword which he held on his hip. This was his first war. He was nervous about it. He never went to any battle before it's the first experience of him. He don't want to let Taehyung's trust down. He glanced towards his love who was looking at the gate of witchodia castle having his calm poker face maintained. He wasn't even blinking his eyes it looked like he just wants to shed blood any passing moment now.

On other hand , in bangtan kingdom. Hoseok , Solar , Hwasa and Wheein were leading their soldiers to cover around the castle. So that no outsider will be able to enter inside. Five eagle hybrids were flying in the sky above the bangtan castle to protect it. Some vampires hidden in dark places assigned by hwasa. The fairies were guarding from the sky as well having themselves turn invisible with their powers assigned by Wheein.

Some alphas and omegas on the first gate of the castle and some alphas and betas on second gate of the castle assigned by solar. Hoseok held his sword on his hand moving his eye toward every corner he was standing with the soldiers at the front gate of the castle. Solar on the second gate , meanwhile hwasa was hidden in a dark place along with her vampires observing everything around. Wheein was on the roof of the castle along with her fairy soldiers.

The third side of bangtan in the forest. Where jisoo , Alpha moonbyul along with princess Jennie who is sister of Taehyung and Zulaiha were standing. Waiting for queen rosé to reach. Their wait was over once Rosé reached the place sitting on her light brown horse. She got off the horse moving towards the other females. "So from where to start ?" She asked.

"Me and Jisoo will be trying to make this sheild protective and stronger again. I've noticed it's been even more weaker than we expected. I can't believe Florana escaped the place from where i trapped her in" moonbyul spoke through gritted teeth. Jisoo sighed. "It's ok alpha Moonbyul , don't panick. We will try our best to make it stronger again but if we failed we will try again but along with my other witch friends" Jisoo assured as moonbyul nods sighing.

"Princess Rosé and Princess Jennie you both choose your own places from which side you'll be guarding. I'll be guarding from here itself from the front" Zulaiha spoke. Rose nods her head going towards the back side if trees as Jennie moved towards the third side. Moonbyul assigned one of her most trusted wolf in the forth side. They took their positions.

After approximately fifteen to twenty minutes a loud bugle call was heared in the battlefield. Everyone straightened their postures taking their swords out of their respective scabbards. The large gates of witchodia castle opened the soldiers marching out along with a dark black fog exiting the door. The fog roamed around the now dark sky. The grey clouds hiding the sun in their Embarace. A wicked laugh was echoed in the field sending shivers down everyone's spine.

"Florana...." Taehyung mumbles under his breath as he glanced towards the dark fog in the sky , gripping on the handle of his sword in his hand he glanced towards his lover who seemed slightly scared of the scene infront of him. Taehyung moved his horse closer to Jungkook's giving him a assuring nod. Jungkook gulps down his saliva taking a deep breath while closing his eyes.

 Jungkook gulps down his saliva taking a deep breath while closing his eyes

A/N : Finally florana's entery. And who do you think is the betrayer ?

Word Count : 1113