I Found This In A Comment On A YT Vid

1. One smile, can start a friendship. One word, can end a fight. One look, can save a relationship. One person can change your life.

2. Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

3. The tragedy of life is what dies inside a man while he lives.

4. If God shuts a door, stop banging on it. Trust that whatever is behind it is not meant for you.

5. Sometimes, it's not the person you miss, but the feelings and moments you had with them.

6. You can't be wise and in love at the same time.

7. Let it all go. See what stays.

8. A smart person knows what to say. A wise person knows whether or not to say it.

9. There comes a times when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book.

10. A winner is just a loser who tried one more time.

11. Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you don't concentrate on what you don't have, you'll never, ever have enough.

12. The two hardest things to say in life are "Hello" for the first time, and "Goodbye" for the last time.

13. Don't do something permanently stupid just because you are temporarily upset.

14. Let go of what's gone, be grateful for what remains and look forward to what is coming.

15. All men make mistakes, but only wise men learn from their mistakes.

16. I set out to find flawed men and couldn't find any. When i finally peered inside myself though, there was no man more flawed then me.

17. Don't love too soon, trust too quickly, quit too early, expect too high, talk too much.

18. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.

19. Judge not, that you be not judged.

20. All people are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord endures forever.

21. Sometimes God's blessings are not what he gives; but in what he takes away. He knows best. Trust him.

22. Alone and lonely are not the same thing.

23. A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.

24. Anger doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything.

25. Be careful with your words. Once they are said, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten.

26. Most people do not listen with the intent to understand. Most people listen with the intent to reply.

27. A fool shows off to get glory. A wise person stays quiet to find peace.

28. Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.

29. Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very quiet id no birds sang there except those that sang best.

30. In the end, you tried and you cared and sometimes, that is enough.

31. If you are going through hell, don't stop, keep going.

32. Sometimes God will put a Goliath in your life, for you to find the David within you.

33. I do not get mad. I get distant.

34. Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.

35. There is no such thing as losing. You either win or you learn.