Michelle Elizabeth, You?

You are in Los Angeles, In a hotel which has a casino club.

[Your dress]

[Your dress]

Aisha[Your PA] : Mam aapko thand lag jayegi. Take this jacket. [worried]

Michelle: Common Aisha. What's the point of wearing a sexy dress if you're going to hide your body. [Flipping her hair]

Aisha: But mam It's so cold. You get sick really fast. Please take this jacket.

Michelle: No way I have to seduce men tonight. [smirkly]

Aisha: As you wish mam. [sighs]

You went to the counter to get a drink.

Michelle: I'd like to have a Tennessee whiskey. [To the bartender]

Bartender: Sure mam and what would you like to have sir?

As you turned to your right, there was man sitting on the bar stool. Hot look and personality, phone in one hand and sweat dripping jawline. It was none other than Ajey. You were just lost in his hotness. Even though it was cold he made you feel hot.

Ajey: I'd like to have an apple flavoured Vodka. [looking to his phone]

Bartender: Here's your drink mam and here's your sir.

Michelle: Thank you.

Aisha: There you are mam. I've been looking for you.

Michelle: I'm not a kid anymore Aisha. You don't have to follow me wherever I go. [takes a sip]

Aisha: But Mr. Ayaan told me to stay with you and take care of you mam.

Michelle: Daddy is overprotective. I can take care of myself. You can go. [looking at Ajey]

Aisha: Ahem Ahem...looks like you wanna seduce someone. [Teasingly]

Michelle: Just Go! [Irritated]

Aisha: Fine but don't drink too much or you'll lose your senses.

Aisha left and suddenly Ajey turned towards you. You started looking here and there. A red color flew on your cheeks and the situation went awkward. He started approaching you. He came closer and closer and closer and went behind you and said hello to a girl who was standing beside you. You were embarrassed as hell you hurriedly left from there. Then he looked at you over his shoulder and smiled.

It was midnight now. You were still in casino and fully drunk. You were just sitting on a couch, couldn't even stand on your own. Aisha came to you.

Aisha: Mam, Wha....What the hell. I told you not to drink too much. Now look at you. [Worried]

Michelle: Rohan you motherfucker! Son of a bitch! [cursing your ex]

Aisha: Mam Rohan is not here. Now come with me to your room.

Michelle: Aye Don't touch! I can go on my own. [tries to stand]

As you tried to stand you got unbalanced and fell again.

Aisha: Mam I told you I'll hold you. It's okay. [Tried to hold you]

Michelle: Don't touch. No need to hold me. I'll go on my own. [Shouts]

Aisha: Okay do what you want! [Irritated]

Aisha left you on your own. You again tried to stand and this time you did. Now you tried to walk. You barely took 10 steps then you got unbalanced again. Suddenly Ajey held you and saved you from tripping. You held Ajey's collar and said.

Michelle: I told you not to touch me. Don't you understand. [shouts]

Everybody started to look at Ajey with bad impression as he is molesting you. He put a hand on your mouth and dragged you to the lift. You were still murmuring. He took you to his room and put you down on bed. You were totally unconscious. Then he went out searching for Aisha as he saw her with you earlier.

After 3 hours you woke up and went to vomit. Now you were gaining your consciousness. You realised it's not your room. You tried to get out from there but door was locked from outside. You were scared as hell. You searched for your phone but couldn't find it. Suddenly the door opened and Ajey entered the room.

Ajey: Ohh You're awake. [Smiles]

Michelle: Wh...What am I doing here? Who are you? [Stammering]

Ajey: Don't worry. I'm not a murderer. [Laughs]

Michelle: Where am I? How I got here? [Looking around the room]

Ajey: You're in my room. You were drunk and unconscious. I took you here. I was out searching for your friend but I couldn't find her.

Michelle: My friend? But I'm alone here.

Ajey: What? I saw her with you. That girl who was with you there in the casino?

Michelle: You must be talking about Aisha. Yeah she's my PA.

Ajey: Yeah that girl. I was looking for her but I couldn't find her.

Michelle: I told her to leave me alone so maybe she went to her room.

He came forward to you and your heart skipped a beat, don't know why. As he came closer you heart started pounding really fast. He forwarded his hand.

Ajey: By the way, Ajey Nagar. Nice to meet you. [Smiles]

Michelle: Michelle Elizabeth. Nice to meet you too. [Shakes hand]

Ajey: Ohh wait here's your phone. You dropped it.

Michelle: Ohh Thankyou! [Smiles]

An awkward silence filled up the room.

Ajey: ahh...You must be sleepy. You should get some sleep, you look pale.

Michelle: Ohh...Haan Yeah I...I should go. [Awkwardly]

You felt embarassing and started to leave tripped and bumped into Ajey again. He held you. You exchanged an eye contact for few minutes. Then you both pulled apart awkwardly. Then you left and went to your room.