Case?

Recap: Rohan's physical abuse on you started again.

You were just waiting for the right moment to trap Rohan in your web. Your plan was working as you wanted. You contacted one of your friend who was a lawyer. [Jennifer Syed] 

Jennifer: Hmm...I understand your situation Michelle. I'll help you out. [smiles]

Michelle: Thankyou so much Jennifer. You don't know, what I'm going through. I'm depressed. 

Jennifer: Don't worry Michelle. We'll file a strong case against him. He'll surely rot behind bars. 

Jennifer and You filed a case against Rohan on behalf of Physical and Mental Abuse, Fraud, Torturing, Domestic Violence and Rape Threats. 

 It was the first hearing day. 

[Your outfit] 

[Your outfit] 

You reached court. Rohan looked at you with an evil smile. You too smiled at him as you were not scared of him anymore. The argument began. Jennifer was putting valid points. Rohan's lawyer was too defending him well. The court gave you 2 days time to present valid evidences against Rohan. 

In the evening

You and Jennifer were in sitting room at your house, discussing over the matter. 

Jennifer: We'll need to prove that he's guilty with every point of view. 

Michelle: And how will we do it? 

Jennifer: I'll need your chats in which he gave you rape threats. 

Michelle: Yeah I'll provide you. Then next? 

Jennifer: We'll have to prove that he was here in your house. Do you have anything that proves he was living with you all these days? 

Michelle: Wait let me think. Before leaving, he took all his stuff with him. 

Jennifer: Common Michelle we'll have to think of something fast. Just think over it. Try to remember. Anything would help. 

Michelle: Ye..Yes...There's a Scotch bottle under my bed. It's his. 

Jennifer: Have you touched it yet? 

Michelle: No I haven't. 

Jennifer: Ok come with me. 

Jennifer wore gloves and took out the bottle and kept it in a zip lock bag. 

Michelle: What are you gonna do with it? 

Jennifer: This bottle contains his finger print. We'll get it tested in the forensic and we'll match these finger prints with his. It will prove, he was living with you all these days. 

Michelle: Jennifer you're a genius. I love you. [smiles] 

Jennifer: But now we'll need your credit card bills. All the expenses that he did using your credit card. 

Michelle: We can get it from bank. But how will it help? 

Jennifer: These expenses will help in proving that he's a a fraud. He used you for your money. He did expenses without your permission and according to Section 371, it's a fraud. 

Michelle: So we'll win now? 

Jennifer: Yes I believe we'll win! [smiles] 

The next day was final hearing day means Judgement day. The day when all this drama was going to end forever. But all you could think of was Ajey. You were missing him badly. Everything you did, was for Ajey. But he was thinking that you cheated him. You were dying inside every minute. But you were happy that finally you can move on in your life. After overthinking for few hours, you finally slept.