Love Letters?

Recap: You recieved a post and it was a letter.

You opened it. The letter said.....

Michelle Michelle Michelle ....How should I tell you. I really don't know. I decided to get you back from the day you walked away from my life. No matter how hard I try, I just can't forget you. You don't know how much I love you. You're in relationship now right? But keeping an affair is no big deal darling. You know what I mean. I miss your smell, your touch, your kiss, your body. We can still be together. I'm waiting.

Tune aankhon se joh keh di thi woh baat kaise bhoolunga ... Tere sang mein joh guzri thi woh raat kaise bhoolunga.

Rohan

Sweat started dripping through your forehead. You were so tensed. You didn't knew what to do.

Ajey: Michelle?

Michelle: Ye...Yes [Stammering]

Ajey: Is everything okay?

Michelle: H..H....Haan. Everything's fine.

Ajey: You look tensed. What's that?

Michelle: Nothing ...just a fanmail. [Nervously smiles]

Ajey: Okay. Why are you stammering? I'm not gonna eat you. [Laughs]

Michelle: No...Nothing I'm fine. [Smiles]

Ajey: Oh I forgot to tell you I'm going to meet some of my friends they're here, in Mumbai. So will be back soon see ya.

Michelle: see ya take care.

Ajey kissed you on cheek and left. You rushed to your room, upstairs. You locked the door and sat on bed. You hid it from Ajey. You opened your closet and hid that letter in between the clothes.
You just sat on floor, crying. After that you slept.

The next day,you woke up. You saw Ajey doing something in his laptop. He looked at you suspiciously.

Ajey: Michelle?

Michelle: Yes?

Ajey: What happened to your eyes? Why are they red?

Michelle: I don't know maybe I slept too much. [Nervously]

Ajey: Kuch bhi Michelle? What happened tell me?

Michelle: I....I was working on laptop for some paperwork of my old house. I'm selling it so. So maybe because of using too much laptop, my eyes are red. [Stammering]

Ajey: You should take care of yourself Michelle. Go and take a shower, you look messy.

Michelle: Yeah.

You decided to hide everything from Ajey even though you promised him that you won't lie or hide things from him. The letters kept coming for a week now. Everyday you used to get a new letter with shayaris.

Again in the afternoon you received a letter. You rushed to attic and opened the letter.

Why aren't you replying Michelle? Am I fool to tell you that I love you and you don't seem to give a fuck? Look Michelle, It's not wrong if you'll keep an affair with someone else even if you're in relationship. So you know we can still have a future together. What say about a beautiful evening? Let's meet and think over it. I know you'll come. I know you love Ajey and you won't like to see him hurting. So do as I say. At least for Ajey right? Meet me at hotel PanPacific. 8:00 pm Tomorrow!

Khushboo tumhari zulfon ki ab tak basi hai saanson mein ... mehak jaati hai rooh meri jab aati ho tum baahon mein

Rohan

You were totally shocked after reading it. You didn't knew what to do. You loved Ajey and for him you were ready for anything. You just started to cry. That was the most awful phase of your life. What's more worse than this? He threatened you that he'd hurt Ajey if you won't do as he says. You were scared as you didn't wanted to lose Ajey. You decided to sacrifice yourself for Ajey and go on the date!

*Next Day*

It was 7:00 pm. You were getting ready for the date.

[Your Dress]

[Your Dress]

Ajey came and hugged you from behind.

Ajey: Looks like someone's going on a date. [Teasingly]

Michelle: N...No...I told you It's just a meeting with the producer for my new movie. [Nervously]

Ajey: Chill Baby. I was just teasing you. [Kisses on cheek]

Michelle: Uhhh...Thank God. [Under your breath]

Ajey: You look beautiful, by the way. [Holds you tighter]

Michelle: Thankyou....I....I should leave now or I'll be late.

Ajey: Okay...See you...Take Care. [Kisses]

Michelle: Ye...Yeah You too!

Ajey: Bye Love you...[smiles]

Michelle: I love you too...[smiles]

You reached PanPacific. You saw Rohan. He waved at you. You went there with full confidence. He forwarded his hand for a handshake but you ignored.

Rohan: Michelle, Mujhe nahi laga tha tum aaogi but you're here. I can see love for Ajey in your eyes. [Evil smile]

Michelle: Ohh really? I thought you could see love for you in my eyes. [Smiles]

Rohan: Ohh you've changed so much. So liked my letters and shayaris?

Michelle: Ohh I loved it. Amazing! [Takes a sip of wine]

Rohan: I was thinking if we can make this work, again?

Michelle: Well I'm here to talk about it. Go ahead! [Laughs]

Rohan: Ajey ko nahi pata chalega I promise.

Michelle: I hope you'll keep your words. [Laughs]

You talked with Rohan for some hours then left. Rohan looked at you and smiled. You came back home. You were late. It was 12:30 am. Ajey was sitting on bed. As you entered the room. He looked at you with tears in his eyes.