Why Cigerettes?

Recap: You left Ajey's room and went to your room. Slammed the door and slept.

The next day you woke up. You had severe headache due to last night's hangover. You pushed yourself out of the bed then brushed your teeth and took a warm shower. All you could think of was Ajey. You were standing in the shower, biting your nails, just smiling and blushing.

Suddenly you heard your phone ringing. You wrapped yourself in the towel and went to pick up the call. It was Rohan, your ex whom you were cursing last night. The smile from your face faded away. You didn't picked up the call and went to put on your outfit.

 You didn't picked up the call and went to put on your outfit

[Your Outfit]

You came out of your room and met Aisha on your way to hall.

Michelle: Hey Aisha... So what's my schedule for today?

Aisha: Mam you have to sign forms for an ad and meet the guy, your Dad picked up for your wedding.

Michelle: What the fuck! He's in LA?

Aisha: Yeah, Sir called me in the morning. He said you'll have to meet him today.

Michelle: No way! I'm not doing this. Fuck!

Aisha: Mam you know you'll have to meet him anyway. So why bother? Tell me when should I ask him to come?

Michelle: Ughh..Tell him to meet me at my grave. I already told Daddy I don't wanna get married this soon but he never listens to me. Huh. [Irritated]

Aisha: But mam....

Michelle: Tell him, sharp 2:30 pm today!

Aisha: Great! [excited]

Michelle: Tujhe bhot maza aata hai na meri watt lagte dekh? Idiot! [Irritated]

Aisha: Mam I wanna babysit your kids like I babysit you. [Laughs]

Michelle: Go and babysit your boyfriend first.

Aisha: Ok that was mean.

Michelle: Whatever!

You went to the restaurant and sat in the corner ordered a coffee for yourself and started doing your work on laptop. Suddenly your phone rang and it was from Rohan. You ignored again. You tried so damn hard but couldn't concentrate on your work. You took your coffee and went to the last hallway. No one was there. You just sat on a couch and started to overthink again.

Suddenly you got distracted by a voice. You looked to your right. It was Ajey at distance, approaching you. Your heart started to beat fast again. He came and sat beside you.

Ajey: Hey.. Good Morning! [Smiles]

..........

Ajey: ahh...Miss Elizabeth?