Chapter 33

On the way home josh and I started talking again. I really missed this feeling. It was like nothing had changed. Just two best friends sitting in a car. Although my mind did wonder what would happened if I never forgave him but that didn't matter. What matters is what is happening right here and right now. I saw josh grab the aux chord and started playing driving license by Olivia Rodrigo. 

we look at each other and smirk.

"I got my driver's license last week" I sing

"Just like we always talked about" Josh screams

Josh and I  sing and drive all the way home. Once we reached the chorus we scream out the lyrics together. we finally reached my house and Josh parked the car in the driveway. We stare at each other and start smiling.

Josh's P.O.V

we scream the lyrics until we finally arrived at y/n house. I park the car and we just stare at each other smiling. I look at y/n. She looks so beautiful. The way she smiles. Her beautiful y/c/e eyes. I just wanted to kiss her. So badly. My eyes trace down to her lips then back to her eyes. I move closer and so does she. I place my lips on hers.

Y/n P.O.V

I see Josh's eyes traces to my lips then back to my eyes. He moves close and so do I. He places his lips on mine and kisses me. I kiss back. Just then time stopped. It was just Josh and me. In the moment. He soon pulls away out of breath.

"Um well here we are" Josh says as he scratches the back of his neck

"Yeah... I-I'll see you at school"

"Uh yeah"

I get out of the car and wave goodbye as he pulls out of my driveway. After parks in his driveway I shut the door and slowly sunk. Shit. I just kissed Josh. Those feeling that I had for him was clearly still there.

A/N: Sorry I didn't upload a chapter on Friday as I was busy but here is one now. hope you enjoyed it.