III

Today dear readers, we shall be exploring the past of Logan Robinson.

Logan is a good kid, a clever kid, he has caring parents and great friends, close friends. Robinson isn't the best with other people, since most of them find his stims weird and just don't get that he has very little control over them and we can't forget his take almost everything literally, but he's trying and uses vocab cards to keep track of slang (his close friends also help out on this front).

Logan is normally very reserved, however this does not mean that he won't swear like a drunken sailor if a situation calls for it. He will get into a fight if the situation calls for (he packs a punch, don't wrong him).

All in all, he's a good person, to people he doesn't know and people he does.

At 16 years of age he looks after his friends, crushes on at least one of them, even if he doesn't know that's what he's doing.

This is where our story starts. I'll see y'all next chapter.
                                -You're narrator.

Okay so I didn't know how to add this to the chapter so, here, have... Logan has vocal stims but he really doesn't like them because he finds them illogical. I knew that I was going to end up writing Logan similar to me, as I relate to him, therefore I've made him autistic.