see

"Hello, Im Park Jimin

"Hello, Im Park Jimin. Hope we can be friends and study well together." Jimin bowed. His teacher clapped once and looked around the classroom for a vacant seat.

"Okay, Jimin. Welcome to our class. You may sit beside Shane." Jimin thanked Mr. Seokjin and bowed again. All eyes on the handsome angel that walks to his assigned seat.

Mr. Seokjin clap again to call the students attention.

"Okay, before we continue our lesson yesterday. At what part did we stop?" Mr. Seokjin asked but no one raised their hand. With dissapointment in the teacher's handsome face, he looked around and saw Shane looking outside the window.

"Ms. Shane."

Everyone looked at her, still staring outside the window.

Mom, do you feel pain there? Is it a happy place?

"Ms. Shane?" Mr. Seokjin calls her again.

"Psst."

The girl startled by the tap of cute lil fingers of Jimin. "He's calling you." He pointed at the teacher who's a bit mad but still hot as hell. She stand up immediately and lower her head and whisper curses.

"Y-yes, sir?"

Mr. Seokjin sighed. "At what part of the lesson did we stop yesterday?" She bit her lower lips as her brain is not functioning. She lower her head more and play with the end of her uniform.

Jimin noticed her hands, bruise circling her wrist.

Maybe, her bracelet was tight.

"Okay, you may take your sit." The teacher said after receiving silence as an answer. Shane notices the random boy's stare at her wrist so she hide it quickly under her desk.

"Oh, Im sorry." Jimin said and went back to listening to his teacher. But Jimin can't stop himself from looking at her and her wrist.

Her wrist is bothering him, he's worried and he doesn't know why.

--
sgn: hey there, Im not really good at english so, im sorry!! im practicing ಥ_ಥ and uhm, hi.