,

Summer vacation

Summer vacation.

Shane avoided Jimin at school. She wanted him away from her because she knows that her father might hurt him. And she'll avoid him just to keep him safe.

But Jimin can't understand why Shane is avoiding him. Maybe because he raised his voice? Maybe because he punch his father?

But that rat shit deserved it.

He sigh and decided to sleep since he don't have any plan today. Before he could jump into dreamland, his phone started to ring.

Unknown Number?

"Hello?"

"Hello! Is this Park.. uhm, Jimin?" A cheerful voice is what he heard.

"Yes, I am. Who's this?"

"Hey! Im Hoseok, or just Hobi. Im Shane's friend." It's obvious in Jimin's face that he is confuse. Shane never mention any other friend. He thought he's the only friend she have.

"Oh, why did you call?"

"Just to tell you that Shane's living here in my apartment." Jimin felt relief knowing that Shane is no longer living with her shitty shit father.

"Why are you telling me this?" Jimin asked.

"Oh, you're her friend right? Aren't you concerned?"

"I mean, yes, Im her friend. Im relief to know that she's finally out of her house. Im just confuse because I don't know you." He explained.

"Aish, that girl didn't even mention me to you. Aside from my number, your number is the only number that is in her phone. I don't see any relatives, so, I dial you hehe." Jimin nodded as if the caller can see him.

"Thank you for telling me. But, does her father know where she is now?"

"You're welcome bud! Uh, no. I helped her to get her stuff haha that is the most scariest shit I ever did in my life."
Jimin smiled because he too knows how scary Shane's father is.

"Uhm, hey, can I ask you something?"

"Sure! What is it?" Jimin bit his lower lip thinking twice if he should really ask him or what.

"Do you know what happened to her mom?" Silence is what he heard next. He was about to take his words back but Hobi answered.

"I know Im not in the right position to tell you this, but, her mother died five years ago." Jimin listen to him very carefully.

"Her father contacted the ambulance then the police. Her mom was found dead in their shared room."

"But, where's Shane?" Jimin asked. He heard Hobi sighed before answering his question.

"She's there, sitting, not talking. That's why her father is the only one who speak up."

-

"What the fuck— Jimin?" Shane was pulled by someone in the storage room on their building and that someone is obviously the Jimochi.

"Shane, let's talk please?" He pleaded and shows her his doe eyes. Shane rolled his eyes and pushed him slightly.

"That old doe eyes trick of you don't work anymore." Jimin pouted and scratched the back of his head. "Please?" He pleaded again.

"We have nothing to talk about and I need to go." Shane was about to leave the room but Jimin hugged her from the back. Her heart skipped a bit and shade of light red shows on her cheeks.

"Please? I don't want to be avoided by you anymore. Forgive me for whatever I did that made you mad at me." He explained hugging her tightly. Shane doesn't know how to react but thankfully her brain is functioning very well. She sighed and remove the arms around her waist.

She doesn't want to remove Jimin's arms. She love the feeling of being hug by someone she calls her home. But, it will be the death of her if she just let Jimin hug her like that.

"It's for your own safety Jimin—"

"Geez, woman! Im a grown ass man—"

"Are you raising your voice again?" Jimin pouted and lower his head. Shane tried to control her laughter seeing this side of Jimin again after a long long days of avoiding him.

"Aish, forgive me, please? I can't take this anymore!" Seeing the frustrated Jimin makes it hard for her to control her laughter. "You're making fun of me! Shane!"

Shane burst out laughing as she can't take Jimin's frustrated but still cute face.

Finally, I miss those laugh.

Jimin smile to his friend, more than actually a friend, seeing it laugh and smile again. He felt more than relief.

"Are you done?" He asked.

"Okay! Okay! Fine." She said after spitting out the laughter she's been holding. "Fine what?"

"I forgive you." She smiled and pat Jimin's shoulder before turning her back and walk towards the storage room's door. Jimin followed in surprise.

"Really?"

"You don't want to?"

"No!— I mean, I—"

"Okay cancel—"

"Shane!!"

--

sgn: just wanted to say, hi luv!