you

"Hey

"Hey."

Shane was about to get up but Jimin stop her and look at her with doe eyes. "I just wanna eat with you. Im not gonna throw questions about your wrist like last week." he explained but she just raised her left eyebrow not believing what he just said.

"I promise!" Jimin raised his other hand, still not letting her go. She rolled her eyes and get back to her seat. His cuteness is what made her sit back.

Last few weeks, Jimin started talking and following her everywhere in the school because of his curiosity about the bruise. Asking if they can be friends, obviously, she refused because he's annoying. And too damn cute.

"Yes! I knew you can't take my cuteness." Jimin praised himself before sipping to his orange juice. "Shut up. What do you want?"

"Why don't you let me be your friend?" he asked.

Because you're too cute and handsome to stand beside me.

"Because you're annoying." She simply said. Jimin pouted and bite his sandwich. A minute of silence has passed but Jimin can't stop himself from questioning her. "But seriously, what happened to your wrist—"

Without any word, Shane stand up and left the cafeteria leaving Jimin in shock. Jimin close his eyes and sigh realizing his stupid question. "Stupid Jimin, stupid." He sigh again before continuing his food.

-

Jimin went to school early the next day. He's expecting to be the first student to enter the classroom but he's suprised he's not. He saw the bag of Shane sitting on her seat but Shane is nowhere to be found.

Where is that girl with bruiselet?

He just shrugged and left his bag to his seat beside Shane. He went out of the room and decided to go up to the rooftop for some fresh morning air.

"What a goodmorning." He said as he closed his eyes and feel the fresh air embracing him.

sniff*

As soon as he heard it he looked around and he saw someone sitting a few steps away from him. It's the one and only Shane. Hugging her legs and head on the knees.

Oh, there you are bruiselet.

"Hey."

Shane looked up and met Jimin's beautiful eyes, walking towards her. She quickly wiped the tears in her face but still sniffing. Before she could finish cleaning her face, a hand with a handkerchief is in front of her.

"Here." Jimin said. She look at Jimin sitting infront of her, showing her his warm smile. She felt safe and relax by just seeing his smile.

"Thank you." She accepted the handkerchief. Jimin is just there watching her wiped the tears, giving some time and silence. But, Jimin's head is already full of questions.

"Im sorry. I'll wash it before giving back to you."

"It's okay, you can keep it." Jimin said and smile at her. Again, Shane felt safe. She felt home.

"Why are you crying?" Jimin asked. Shane just shake her head as she fixed her hair feeling embarrassed. Jimin realized that Shane doesn't want to talk about it and he knows that she'll leave again when he asked more questions.

Jimin held both of her hands and let her feel his warm hands. "Whatever you're going through, just remember that Im here. Okay?" Shane sniff again and nodded her head.

"Smile you bruiselet."

"Bruiselet?"

"Oh, sorry." Jimin let go of her hands and scratch his head feeling embarrassed of what he just called her. Shane didn't like what Jimin did, she wants to feel more of his warm hands.

Shane laugh a bit and smile. "Nah, it's okay." She said. Jimin smile and held her hands again.

Don't let go, please.

Shane admits to herself that she likes the way Jimin comforted her. She feels like she finally found her home.

"Why are you here?"

"Just to feel some fresh air. I didn't sleep much because of my younger brother."

"You have a younger brother?" Jimin can now clearly see her puffy eyes, and noticed a small bruise at the side of her lips.

"Jungkook, he's a good game— Wait, your lips." Jimin was about to touch it but Shane lower her head. She quickly think of a lie, not wanting Jimin to know what's the reason behind her bruises.

She's abused. Her father is hurting her and it become worst when her mom died. Her father threatened to kill her if she told the police about the dirty shit he did to her mother.

She's scared. She wants to be with her mom but she promised her mom that whatever happens, she will fulfill her mother's dream. Her mom wanted her to become a great doctor.

"It's okay. I just bump into some rude girls from other school yesterday." She smile and hope that Jimin will believe the lie she spit out.

Jimin nodded, not believing what she said. He knows she's going through something bad. He wanted to help her but he doesn't know in what way he can help.

"Be careful next time." Shane nodded. A moment of silence enveloped the two of them but Jimin break it. "Can I ask you something?"

"Hm?" Shane looked at him in the eyes. "Can we be friends?"

Silence again enveloped them. Jimin is a bit nervous seeing no emotion in her face, but shortly, Shane smile and nodded her head. "Okay, friends. But promise me you're not going to annoy me."

"Hm, let me think about that."

"Okay, cancel—"

"Fine! Fine! I promised!" Jimin pouted. Shane laughed because of his extreme cuteness and pinch Jimin's mochi cheek. After a couple minutes of  laughter and random story telling of Jimin, he checked the time on his phone and realized that the class is about to start in a few more minutes.

"Let's go to the nurse office." Jimin stand up and offer his hand but Shane shake her head. "No, Im fine."

"Come on. I know you don't want to be questioned by the other students because of that." Jimin pulled her hand to stand up and dragged her to the nurse office.

After being questioned by the nurse (Jimin is the one who answer everything not letting Shane speak.) and treated, they manage to get back to their classroom just before the bell rings

--

sgn: hello! hi!