Jazmine sleeps over

So it's been ages since I updated, sorry. 😿 I am the biggest procrastinator alive tbh. Anyway, let's start!

----------------

"Is she here yet?" You asked for the fiftieth time. Justin rolled his eyes at your excitement.

Jazmine's sleepover at your house was tonight, and saying you were excited was definitely and understatement. You both got on like a house on fire, strangely, seeming as she was way younger than you.

"No Y/N, for the last time, she isn't going to be here for another five minutes." Justin confirmed, shaking his head at you whilst laying out the snacks on the coffee table.

You checked the house one last time before sighing in content and nodding at Justin. He was about to take out his phone when the doorbell rang several times. You jumped and scurried to the door. before opening it, you composed yourself then unlocked it.

"Y/N!!" Jazmine exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"Jazmine!!" Y/N imitated Jazzy.

"Hey, what about me?" Jeremy asked. You giggled and gave your soon-to-be child asked. Justin and his father definitely shared some similar traits.

"Jeremy, my favourite 60-year-old!" You joked, leading him and Jazzy into the living room.

"Watch it kid. I may be old but I'm not that old." He playfully warned, ruffling your hair. You groaned and returned the favour.

"Justin! Come and say hello!" You ordered. In a matter of seconds footsteps could be heard and Justin appeared at the door of the living room. He greeted his father then turned his attention to Jazzy, who was staring up at him admiringly. Your heart melted a bit at how much she looks up to him.

"I missed you Princess." He said and she jumped into his arms. He held her there for quite a while.

Jazzy mumbled something inaudible and dug her face into Justin's shirt.

"I'd better get going guys. See you tomorrow Jazzy." Jeremy waved goodbye to her and left.

"Right, Disney or Pixar?" You asked, switching on Netflix.

"Disney!" Jasmine confirmed, jumping into the bed of duvets. You laughed and sat beside her, motioning for Justin to come over. He chuckled and sat next to you.

"I wanna watch Frozen." Jazmine was flicking through the Disney movies and stopped on Frozen.

Justin took the remote from her and flicked to another movie.

"Jazzy, we're watching The Lion King." Justin dodged a slap from you and pressed play.

"Oh..okay." Jazzy said, her bottom lip trembling.

You narrowed your eyes at Justin, who was looking adamant.

"Put Frozen on before I ban you from this sleepover." You took a intimidating movement with your head and watched as Justin sighed and passed Jazzy the remote. She cheered an put Frozen on.

As the rating and recognitions were on, you felt Justin snake an arm around your waist and pull you in close. You lent your head on his shoulder and lifted Jazzy up and into your lap.

"My favourite girls." Justin whispered.

----------------

You were about to fall asleep in Justin's warm embrace when Jazzy squealed right in your face.

"What...what....who died?" You looked around confusedly. Jazzy giggled, pointing at the television.

"It's nearly time for Let it Go, silly!" She said, pulling you and a tired looking Justin up. She wrapped a Frozen themed blanket around her in a cape sized fashion.

"Jazzy, why do I have to do this? I've already watched the movie a billion times with you Princess." Justin argued, flopping down onto the bed again.

Jazzy frowned and heaved him up again.

"Do you want me to tell Y/N?"
She said, frowning. Justin's eyes widened and he shook his head. Jazzy giggled and turned to the TV.

The scene changed and Elsa was walking up the snow mountain. Jazzy made a pose and waited until the music started to begin dancing.

#The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint, to be seen.
#A kingdom of isolation,
And it looks like, I'm the Queen.

Jazzy began performing her little dance while you watched, sending Justin glances often.
Jazzy remained dancing throughout the entire song, until just before the end, where she stood still, waiting for the last line.

# The cold never bothered me anyway.

At the same time, she flicked her sandy brown hair and threw the blanket/makeshift cape off of herself. You and Justin applauded, complimenting her on her choreography and skills. She curtsied gratefully.

"Where did you learn to do that, Jazzy?" Justin took her into his arms and sat down beside you.

"Me and Lily made it up at school. She LOVES Frozen." she answered, hopping off Justin and onto your lap.

"Y/N, do you want me to teach you?"

You laughed and nodded at her.

"Sure, I have always liked Frozen."

--------------

It was 10:57 and Jazzy was sleepy soundly on the couch, grasping her pack of cards. She had been insisting you all play cards with her, despite the fact that she fell asleep every five minutes. You and Justin looked at each other.

"Jazzy-"
"I'm not sleeping." she protested, getting up from the couch and sitting down on the floor opposite you and Justin.

"Are you sure Princess?" Justin asked, stroking her hair tenderly. She nodded.

Five more minutes into the game and she had fell asleep again. You walked over to her spot with Justin behind you.

"I think we should put her to sleep." he said sarcastically, lifting her up.

"Me too." you giggled and trailed behind Justin as he took Jazzy upstairs to the spare bedroom. He gently laid her down, then tucked her in.

You both kissed her on the cheek. Once Justin had put the night lights on, you crouched next to Jazzy's sleeping figure.

"Goodnight darling"

~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah that was rubbish. Oh well.

Have nothing to say rn so I'm just gonna sign off.

Rahma xxx