Jealous

"Y/N! I need to talk to you, come here!" Justin exclaimed in that firm tone of his that you knew meant he was angry.

You traced your actions that day and tried to figure out why he was mad. The only thing you could think of was locking him out of the house...don't ask.
Other than that, there was no reason for him ago be upset. Maybe he was just a bit butthurt.

"Coming!" You replied, walking over to the kitchen where he sat, shirtless in a pair of sweatpants and socks. Well damn...
You say down on the bar stool next to him: he pulled you onto his lap. No matter what mood you were in, he would always have you sitting on his lap.
{Let the "relationship goals" comments begin 😹}

"What is this?" he pulled out his phone, showing a picture that you had posted a couple hours ago on your Instagram.

"Me looking fly as fuck. What's wrong with that?" You dead panned, avoiding his death stare.

"It's not the picture that I care about, it's the comment." he zoomed in on a comment. It was your ex, commenting: "Sexy baby" with a kitty heart face emoji. It was nothing but a compliment to you. Your ex was actually your best friend: you both found it awkward dating and remained friends.
When Justin started dating you, he always hated the idea of you hanging out with someone you went out with, and urged you to stop your friendship with him.

You, of course, knew that his actions were harmless and friendly, but lately he has been commenting unnecessary things. Justin didn't like this yet left it alone for your sake. He had lost it now.

"It's just a compliment...a tiny bit overboard, but a compliment." you waited anxiously, biting your lip. Justin was never a calm person.

"A compliment? It's more than that Y/N! It's obvious he wants you back, and I'm starting to think you want him too!" He slammed the phone onto the table, glaring at you intensely.

"I-I don't. Trust me Justin I-"

"Trust you?! How can I trust you when you're always out with him and dressing up to see him? Huh?" He stood up, making you drop to the floor. He had some nerve.

"What's wrong with wanting to look nice? Just because I make an effort for my FRIEND doesn't mean I think of him as a partner. You claim to be so protective and caring when half the time you're stippling down to your clothes and posing with whores, or out at the club with your "lady friends" while I stay here!" You shoved him as hard as you could, sighing at his stupidity.

Justin scoffed. "You know where I go and with who. Why don't you ever tell me where you go with Evan? Are you hiding something Y/N?" He grabbed hold of your wrists, pinning them above your head with one hand, and pushing you closer to him with the other. You could feel his hard chest rising up and down quickly.

"So you think I'm cheating now? That's rich! Shall I name the girls you have screwed? Yvonnna, Chantel, Ashley, Barbara, Jasmine, let's not forget Selena.." you removed his grip on your wrists and mockingly began counting on your fingers as you went along the very long list of girls that have had the 'Bieber' stamp of approval, to say the least. You could see his eyes getting darker by the second.

"You know what? I'm leaving." you ducked under his arm and strutted over to the door.

"You're not going anywhere." he stood in front of the door, jaw clenched.

"You are cruel, you know that? I might just turn to Evan after all. Ge treats me better, cares for me, and doesn't get jealous every time someone compliments me on my beauty. It's high time I got rid of you Justin." you smirked, dialling Evans number into your phone.

Justin snatched your phone away, throwing it on the wall, where it made a terrible crack.

You flinched.

"Shut your mouth." he hissed, forcefully smashing his lips onto yours, starting a violent kiss that lasted for what seemed like a lifetime. You pulled out, wiping your bottom lip.

You barely had time to cry out as he threw you over his shoulder and carried you to your bedroom....

~~~~~~~~

No caption needed. I thought you would like this, hopefully you did. Everyone likes jealous Justin right?

Anyways... I gotta go. it's like 1 am in England. My stupid self needs to get some rest. but it's Saturday so feel free to spam my notifications with comments, votes and likes.

Rahma xxx