Y/N's Sick

"Here's your soup babe." Justin said, handing you the warm chicken soup.

Four days had passed and you were still lying in the bed with a terrible case of the flu. Luckily Justin was there, waiting on you hand and foot.

You gratefully sipped the soup and moaned as the soothing liquid went down your throat.

"Justin this is amazing." you complimented, giggling as he bowed.

"I try. So, what do you wanna do today?" He asked, holding your hand in his.

"COD. I'm pretty sure I can beat your ass, even if I'm sick." you smirked at him.

{ Authors note: COD stands for Call Of Duty, it's a game you play on PS or Xbox. It's similar to most army/mission/killing games out there. }

He switched on the PS4 and handed you a console, then sat down next to you.

"Game on Y/N."

-------------------------

It had been thirty minutes and you were winning by 300 points ( 3 kills ). Justin was losing badly, even after you let him kill you twice.

"Come on! That was supposed to be my kill babe!" He exclaimed in protest, pouting his bottom lip.

You giggled at his frustration and pecked his cheek.

"Maybe if you had some game then you would be winning, instead of losing to a sick person." you replied, shooting madly at a passing enemy.

"Y/N, my game is better than yours, I just felt bad for you, being sick and all. I'm letting you win." he confirmed, stabbing at the buttons.

"Whatever. Let's see if you say that when I kill you." you said, crouching down behind a crater, gun focused on Justin's player.

"Got you." you whispered, shooting several bullets at your boyfriends player, who instantly slumped down onto the wall.

Justin rose from his spot in the bed.

"WHAT?! THATS NOT POSSIBLE!" He yelled, slamming his console in defeat as the results appeared on the screen. You had won by 7 kills.

You grinned in happiness. Justin stared at the screen intensely.

"While you goggle at the screen, I'm gonna go to sleep." you put the console back and hopped into bed, taking a spoon of medication.

A few seconds later you felt Justin's warm body against yours. He wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer.

"Goodnight Justin."

"Goodnight princess. Get well soon baby." you heard him whisper as you fell into a deep sleep.

-------------------

I'm back! Forgive me for not updating for years, my teachers decided to be butts and give me tests.

Anyways, we reached 4k! It might not seem like much but it's a lot for me. When I first started writing preferences I wanted to reach 4k in the first two months.

So getting 4k in the first couple weeks was like a dream come true. Y'all are amazing! And every one of you means the world to me!!

I'm sorry about the short chapter there. I'm lazy, sue me. I'll see you in the next one!

Rahma xxx