I Can't!

Her arms were encircled around his neck and his hands were gently caressing her waist they were silently looking in each other's eyes filled with immense love and affection! They were silently standing on the boat relishing each others presence 

Sid: khaana khayen?

Sana: nahi

Sid: huhh?

Sana: pehle mere saath titanic wala pose karo

Sid: hein?

Sana: han na mera na dream tha to recreate that iconic titanic scene during sunset and isse pehle sooraj doob jaye chaloo!!!

She dragged him to the edge of the boat! It was the time of sunset...the boat was rowing slowly through the calm waves and the entire valley was absorbing the last rays of the sun! she made him hold her waist and spread her arms freely and closed her eyes inhaling the soothing scent of water! She slowly opened her eyes and dramatically exclaimed "oh my god I am flying Jack I am flying"

He chuckled and gave in to her innocent demand and started singing in her ear

Come jesephine

My flying machine

Up she goes and up she goes

She smiled wholeheartedly and tilted her head to admire her man's face

Sana: I love you Jack babu!

Sid: chuckled....i love you too Rose begum!

With that he pressed his lips against her drinking her sweet syrup and relishing her softness while she happily submitted to his need and kept on gently rubbing her fingers on his neck while getting breathless against his rough manly lips!

Another day and according to their routine they were engrossed in their respective work! Sid was busy with his meetings and some interviews to appoint an executive chef for his restaurant while Sana was busy preparing the endless orders!

Sid was passing through the kitchen area and stopped to just sneakily admire his girl! He was a bit surprised to see a change in her look! As usual she was engrossed in her work but today her long beautiful hair were not visible but they were covered with a nicely done scarf! She looked so cute and edible! She was handling everything like a professional and was instructing everybody with so much dedication which made him proud! Though there was a lot of workload but she did not look stressed or irritated on the contrary she was cracking jokes and having fun while completing her targets! She looked so adorable that he just wanted to go and gobble her up! He entered the kitchen with a straight face and the hustle bustle inside vanished in seconds!

Shehnaaz too got confused at the sudden silence and turned to find her big man standing stiff with his hands in his pockets and looking at her with a straight face! She shrugged her brows to question him that what's the matter but he completely ignored that and roamed his gaze on everybody in the area as if ordering them to leave as soon as possible! They understood his unsaid order and emptied the kitchen area in a matter of seconds!

His expressionless face was giving her anxiety "haye rabba ab kya kia maine....isne aise sab ko bahar q nikala....yeh pakka meri class lagane aaya hai....lekin tune kia kya sana?? Medicines?? Wohh toh le li thi....doctor se appointment bhi nahi tha....haye rabba dekh aise raha hai jaise abhi kha jayega!"

He was taking slow steps towards her with his gaze fixed on her confused anxious face! He came closer and closer and was just inches apart from the face when she closed her eyes tightly and blurted "dekho Sidharth agr tum mujhe dantne aaye ho toh mai tumhe warn kr rahi hun mai tumse baat nahi karungi and wohh pillows ka border bana kr soungi aur tumhare haath ki bed tea bhi nahi piyungi"