BARISH!!

He looked at sana who pulled the windows down to inhale the fresh earthy scent! It was drizzling....she closed her eyes and let the chilled droplets touch her face....she was giggling at the cold sensation and the her hair were flowing with the rhythm of the wind! She switched on the radio and song Barish from half girlfriend was playing

Sana: oh my GOD what timing....i love this song (clapping her hands like a kid)

Soon the drizzling changed into a proper heavy rain and Sana's excitement level did not have any limit

Sana: Sidharth gaari rook na plzz!

Sid: hein q??

Sana: mujhe bheegn hai!!

Sid: NO...

Sana: Sidhaaarth plzzzz mujhe bht pasand hai barish

Sid: fever hojayega meri jaan

Sana: nahi hoga I promise....plz phr pata nahi kab hogi barish mai ne kabse enjoy nahi kia plz plz plz

Sid: knew that she is very happy today and the fact that she missed such a normal thing...as normal as rain was so saddening for him....sighed...ok go

Sana increased the volume of the FM.... came out of the car and ran to the middle of the road and started jumping like a kid. She stretched open her arms and let the rain drops completely soak her! Sid saw this from the car and was in no mood of drenching himself but then he saw his girl enjoying every drop to the fullest so slowly came out of the car!

(listen to the song while reading)

Chehre me tere khud ko mai dhoondu

Ankhon k darmiyan tu ab hai is tarha khwabo ko bhi jaga na mile

He was mesmerized by her beauty! Her small shiny face was glowing with joy and her cute carefree laughter was adding to its innocence. He was laying against his car with his hands folded and was just admiring the precious woman of his life! The song was explaining his each and every emotion at that moment!

Yeh mausam ki barish yeh barish ka pani

Yeh pani ki boonden tujhe hi toh dhoonde

Yeh milane ki khwahish yeh khwahish purani

Ho puri tujhi se meri yeh kahani

For the first time rain felt different to him! He never enjoyed it but there he was soaking himself and was grinning at his woman like a stupid monkey! Her messy bun opened into her long beautiful wavy hair which were flowing with the rhythm of the song! She twirled like a princess with her arms open and when stopped my breath hitched! Her clothes were completely wet and that kurti was hugging her each and every curve perfectly....her perfect plump lips with that undone lip color felt so appealing....The kohl in her eyes was completely smudged and those captivating hazels felt so deep yet sensual!

Kabhi tujhme utarunn toh sanson se guzarun

Toh aae dil ko rahat

Mai hoon be-thikana panaah mujhko paana

Hai tujhme de ijazat

I had a sudden urge to have a closer look of this epitome of beauty! I started moving towards her with my eyes not leaving her sight for even a millisecond! My heart had a void until she came and I can feel that she is filling it with her love and existence! I was already drenched but I wanted to soak myself more...more in her love...more in her warmth or just more in Shehnaaz!

Naa koi darmiyan ham dono hai yahan

Phir kiyun hai tu bata faasle....

I held her hand with mine and wrapped my other hand around her waist! at first she looked at me with those confused hazels but then slowly snaked her arms around my neck! Maybe she melted maybe she doesn't find all these emotions wrong maybe she feels the same way I feel for her maybe she loves my touch! This realization was an unknown bliss for me and I felt like dancing...

Yeh mausam ki barish yeh barish ka pani

Yeh pani ki boonden tujhe hi toh dhoonde

Yeh milane ki khwahish yeh khwahish purani

Ho puri tujhi se meri yeh kahani

My grip on her waist was firm....she left my neck and stretched open her arms and let the barish soak her already drenched self. We swiveled with the wind and the rhythm of the song. She looked happy maybe at all the appreciation she got today all I could see was a grinning joyful face with a hope of living to the fullest in her deep talking eyes. She was looking at the sky as if thanking God for something....maybe for today...maybe for Barish...maybe for us!! Oh man this girl is driving me crazy!

maybe for us!! Oh man this girl is driving me crazy!

Hawaaon se tera pata puchta hoon

Ab toh aaja tu kahin se

Parindon ki tarha yeh dil hai safar me

Tu mila de zindagi se

I pulled her towards me she banged to my chest with a THUD and I picked her up in my arms and twirled her around. She was giggling like an innocent baby and hid her face in the crook of my neck. Her arms were encircled around my neck and I could feel her lips touching the sensitive skin of my neck

Bas itni iltija tu aake ek dafa

Jo dil ne na kaha jaan le...

I put her down and removed the wet strands of hair from her face which were blocking my beautiful view

I put her down and removed the wet strands of hair from her face which were blocking my beautiful view. My fingers were tracing her collarbone and came back to her chin while massaging through the nape of her neck. She closed her eyes at my shameless yet authoritative move! I held her chin and raised her face....She looked at me with utmost affection in her eyes and I could talk to them forever! Our faces were inches apart...Every drop of rain rested perfectly on her face like pebbles on a seashore...they looked beautiful and I wanted to drink each one of it one by one....we were so close that I could feel her warm irregular breaths fanning my lower face and those partially parted perfect lips with dipping rain water were adding to my desires! She held my collar firmly and I held her neck in the most protective way.... I tilted my head bringing my lips near hers she closed her eyes maybe to feel me ....she didn't stop me neither did I want to and I was about to take those lips into mine when a bright light flashed on our faces!!

Author's Note: Hello my lovely readers💙 hope you all are fine Sorry i know thora late hogaya but i hope it was worth waiting!😁 How was the chapter? Comments me batao and don't forget to vote❤

Love Madhu💕